The online racing simulator
police lights????
(14 posts, started )
police lights????
can some one make me a file for the xrt so when i push a button on my key board it makes the caution lights go on when they go off the spot lights (whatever there called there in the center) go on then they go off when the caution lights go on like this. c=caution s=middle lights cscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscscs constantly till i push that button again to turn it off.
if you look around in the forums there is a mod that you can put in and it does both your lights and even sounds your horn!
i allready searched and i cant find ne thing
#4 - Jakg
Quote from smokenyall :i allready searched and i cant find ne thing

then try harder, i believe it was posted by wheel4hummer, so you will be able to find it
Someone else made one as well, mine did not make the horn go off.
can some 1 put a link so i can download it
ill tell you whats crackalacking b4 i proceed:P
i downloaded hummers but it just made the lights stay on. i couldnt get it to turn off so i had 2restart my comp
#9 - Lible
Here you are. Both no horn and horn versions included.

Note: These just push the default buttons so make sure, you have not changed the horn and flashing keys.
Attached files
Cop Sirens.zip - 360.7 KB - 822 views
so all i have to push is 9 or g and it works????? withought messing up my computer
No, you start this program, it starts pressing buttons in order : 0g9 and starts holding b. (If normal version) If you want to pause/exit it, just go to the status menu (where the clock is), right click on the copsirens icon and choose either pause or exit.
ok thank you im haven fun with this
#13 - Jakg
remember, youll have plenty more fun with S2!
The LFS Programmer Forum is not some mod request forum, so I'm moving this to the Unofficial Addons.

police lights????
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG