The online racing simulator
Thrustmaster T500 RS Load Cell mod made by me
Ok so i wanted a load cell for my T500 brake (as the brake is what lets it down) and a guy had already made one plug and play but was out of stock so i set about making my own. I wanted to see if i could do it and i have with great success then once i knew it worked i made it look as good as i could. I made 2 one for me and a close friend

Cost me about £50 to make each one.

here are some pic's

I soldered mine in as it was easyer and cheaper for me to make

I used a 20KG micro load cell and made my own load cell amp from an instructable i found online.

It works perfect and is 100% better than stock

Let me know what you guys think

thanks for looking
Looks good
btw. can you(somone else) explane me whats difrenc/whats better betwen that load cell and and normal t500 pedals? im totaly nub about that..
Potentiometer/Hall effect sensor = works by detecting travel (cheap, unrealistic for brake)
Load cell = works by measuring the load forced upon it (expensive, feels realistic)
Matrixi is spot on fells more realistic as pressure is easy for you body to remember that travel when your not looking at it yes its more expensive but makes you driving better and constant so faster laps later braking

And making it myself saved me cash its well worth it I think as all very good pedal sets use load cell
Quote from undertaker00 :Looks good
btw. can you(somone else) explane me whats difrenc/whats better betwen that load cell and and normal t500 pedals? im totaly nub about that..

TL;DR: this makes the pedals less shitty.

Isn't 20KG on the low side btw?
not at all i have a regular size 20kg load cell nearly 2 times the length of the micro 20kg loadcell i used and yes the regular 20kg load cell is too week as it has more leverage than the micro one but the 20kg miceo one is sweet as i tryed a few different load cells

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG