The online racing simulator
Warface- Xbox 360
(9 posts, started )
Warface- Xbox 360
I don't think it's okay to write Xbox 360 when there's also a PC version.
Also, what you should've mentioned is that it's still beta and that Crytek hired drunkards and junkies to develop that game unfortunately :/
Also, whiele considerably pretty, it's both unoriginal and not very fun, combined with being one of the bad kinds of f2p titles, where you pay money for better equipment, instead of vanity items.
#4 - Mysho
Unless you pay for real guns there is no point in downloading so it isn't quite F2P anyway... Still waiting for shooter which will be F2P without any need of buying any stuff which gains you advantage...
You can only pay to get guns faster, but you get the same guns as everybody else (it's random). You can pay for "random boxes", but the chance to get anything useful out of them is pretty small.
Quote from matijapkc :I don't think it's okay to write Xbox 360 when there's also a PC version.
Also, what you should've mentioned is that it's still beta and that Crytek hired drunkards and junkies to develop that game unfortunately :/

I do think it is ok to write Xbox 360 when that is the only thing I have played it on...I did not even look to see if it was available on PC nor care.
I did not feel any need to describe anything about the game as I provided the link to the main website and a video of gameplay. If anyone needed further information then there are ways to search on the internet...
If you had posted how negative you feel towards this game on this forum previously...then I would of found that thread and added my own comment.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Also, whiele considerably pretty, it's both unoriginal and not very fun, combined with being one of the bad kinds of f2p titles, where you pay money for better equipment, instead of vanity items.

I found it playable...I never feel any need to purchase the extras in the free games....I am happy to run around (and die) like a loon with a pea shooter for many hours if I find it fun...if not fun then delete and move on....it is free after all.
Well, you're just being ignorant, that's all
Also, let me explain why I "feel" so negative about it. I played the game, I reached lvl 2#(it's 20 something, don't know exactly which one) and the lack of people makes the game pretty unplayable. You spend more time searching for a server than you do playing. And to explain why I wrote that thing about Crytek. When a team of devs adds maps insted of fixing a broken netcode, than something is wrong. A lot of people get a lot of problems with connection to their servers. You just disconnect every 3rd game.
If you can ignore those things, and an awful lot of cheaters and campers, then the game is highly enjoyable.
Quote from matijapkc :Well, you're just being ignorant, that's all
Also, let me explain why I "feel" so negative about it. I played the game, I reached lvl 2#(it's 20 something, don't know exactly which one) and the lack of people makes the game pretty unplayable. You spend more time searching for a server than you do playing. And to explain why I wrote that thing about Crytek. When a team of devs adds maps insted of fixing a broken netcode, than something is wrong. A lot of people get a lot of problems with connection to their servers. You just disconnect every 3rd game.
If you can ignore those things, and an awful lot of cheaters and campers, then the game is highly enjoyable.

I call it tolerant rather than ignorant...I tolerate the other people...
You could be said to be impertinent...but I do not really know anything about you...

It seems that you have played the game and do not like it....so delete it and move on...
If we bring it down to how the developers choose to develop their game compared to what you/me/the majority want, then there will be differences...

Warface- Xbox 360
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG