The online racing simulator
Real Racing 3
(20 posts, started )
Real Racing 3
I've been playing this recently and it's actually not terrible at all.

https://play.google.com/store/ ... ls?id=com.ea.games.r3_row

Yes, it's no Assetto Corsa, but for a mobile game that steers by tilting the phone, it's actually pretty good, at least up there with Forza and the like.

It's 'Freemium' - you can play for free but there's certain pay-only cars that can only be bought and some people will hate the fact that it makes you wait for upgrades to be 'delivered' (which you can of course pay in-game gold to skip) but I tend to play a couple of races every few hours so it doesn't bother me. You can also win a fair amount of the game-gold through just completing championships and achievements.

The sheer amount of content is mind-boggling for a mobile game - I've been playing about 3 hours and it says I have '12 out of 1804 events completed'
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've been playing this recently and it's actually not terrible at all.

https://play.google.com/store/ ... ls?id=com.ea.games.r3_row

Yes, it's no Assetto Corsa, but for a mobile game that steers by tilting the phone, it's actually pretty good, at least up there with Forza and the like.

It's 'Freemium' - you can play for free but there's certain pay-only cars that can only be bought and some people will hate the fact that it makes you wait for upgrades to be 'delivered' (which you can of course pay in-game gold to skip) but I tend to play a couple of races every few hours so it doesn't bother me. You can also win a fair amount of the game-gold through just completing championships and achievements.

The sheer amount of content is mind-boggling for a mobile game - I've been playing about 3 hours and it says I have '12 out of 1804 events completed'

you will unistall the game as i did when you reach the GT cars or even before

the dificulty that have each event at the end is extremely hard and you will toss your cellphone to the wall

also i recomend you download some modded RR3 with max gold and coins otherwise you will expend 12 hours or more IN REAL TIME for the car to be ready for the next race
Quote from Inouva :otherwise you will expend 12 hours or more IN REAL TIME for the car to be ready for the next race

As I said, I play it once or twice a day. This isn't a problem for me.
game broken on my phone, no help from support recieved. game bad.
Quote from Crashgate3 :As I said, I play it once or twice a day. This isn't a problem for me.

good luck then
Tried this, but it didn't have any support for gamepads, even lacking android native gamepad functionality.
Yeah, it won't let me use my G25 either..
You can't really do this with a G25 either..

there is a emulator called bluestacks that emule a android device and you can run almost all games in your pc via the emulator

maybe you can use a pad or a wheel in RR3 in that way
Quote from Inouva :there is a emulator called bluestacks that emule a android device and you can run almost all games in your pc via the emulator

maybe you can use a pad or a wheel in RR3 in that way

But who wants to waste time playing those games in pc when there's lots of better games available?
Quote from CardsetCrazy :But who wants to waste time playing those games in pc when there's lots of better games available?

ppl who have smartphones or tablets maybe?, kinda dumb your question....
using cars with out downforce is way to oversteery going round slow
Playing it once a week on girlfriend's iPad and it feels and looks great and of course it's great time killer. I've never played it seriously tho, so I don't mind waiting times and stuff. Graphics is great, handling is OK and to me it's the best I can imagine for mobile devices racing-wise.
There is another similar to RR3, is GT academy 2 is pretty cool and looks good too
Quote from Inouva :ppl who have smartphones or tablets maybe?, kinda dumb your question....

Not sure did you understand my post, but in my opinion those games should be played with those smartphones and tablets, not in pc.
Quote from CardsetCrazy :Not sure did you understand my post, but in my opinion those games should be played with those smartphones and tablets, not in pc.

i'll give him a chance to see if he have some sort of way to play the game with a joystick or a wheel
The steering with the phone is disorientating, deleted instantly.
The gap on the physics between grip and slide makes me puke

I used to play "GT Racing:Motor Academy" on my previews phone, and it had physics 10000x better than RR3, but for some reason it not compatible with my actual phone (I9505)
Quote from Sueycide_FD :The steering with the phone is disorientating, deleted instantly.

you could try to use the other 6 options of control layout

Real Racing 3
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG