The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
-
(kars19) DELETED by kars19
Quote from Bose321 :With a glimpse of a nice car I meant the car in the rear.

Lol....!! Nice one
I'm gonna do a post your car and face all together!

Quote from Scrabby :Where did you pick it up? I spy it has Belgian plates

Dealer in Doornik (www.drive-differently.com) - I'll be cruising around in the 'Flemish Ardennes' if weather permits

Your drift machine looks quite a bit better without the silly side decals, good job.
Ah ok, cool!

Yeah, maybe some "racier" design will come, not sure yet.
Just need to lower the front a bit. Raised itself when I put stiffer springs on the coilovers.
Back on the road. But created an oil leak at the dipstick :/ Hoping this motor last til I rebuild my 1.7 :/

does any1 know where can i buy TSW wheels in UK? im after sochi's in black
ye i did and didnt work for me,but now it did. there is one on my road lol

Sorted out most of the troubles already, driving happily now.

Pretty pleased with good comfort and low fuel consumption. Especially after LADA 2108

1999 E111R, 1.3 4E-FE (86hp)
Audi A6 Avant 2.7 V6 tuned to 256hp 650Nm torque.
My car at the moment

lets play guess the price!

here's my hot wheels:

Quote from Omar1 :lets play guess the price!

Well I hope you didn't pay anything more then £500! I don't get why those cars have held so much value as I see some around like £1000-1500
Quote from Omar1 :lets play guess the price!

£595, if it came with a decent MOT.

£300 otherwise...
Depends. It is the top of the range model (Going by the wheels) but probably a 1.0 3 dr so not too much.
Quote from robt :Depends. It is the top of the range model (Going by the wheels) but probably a 1.0 3 dr so not too much.

Most definitely not a top of the range model, as it lacks badging, side skirts and painted mirror covers. You can't judge it much further than that, because the angle and quality of the image hide whether it's got fog lights or even headlight washer units (although I'm sure the latter weren't even available for the unbadged version).

Also it's a pre-2003 model and even the later models are rusty as hell by now. (Have you seen it from underneath?)
So unless it's a 1.4 with very low milage I hope you went well under 600 quid with an up-to-date service history.

On a side note, if you ever had to drive one of these with 998cm³ of 3 cylinder fury and "automatic" transmission I think you'll agree a Scooter feels like a super bike in comparison.
Quote from tbofram :Well I hope you didn't pay anything more then £500! I don't get why those cars have held so much value as I see some around like £1000-1500

F*cking hell, I love my country for letting me buy cars made by people with hands growing not from their arses ten times more than they are being sold in europe.

I paid 5600 USD for my Corolla then spent another 1000USD for spare parts to sort it out AND that is sort of CHEAP...

The only upside is insurance that costs 50 USD per year.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :F*cking hell, I love my country for letting me buy cars made by people with hands growing not from their arses ten times more than they are being sold in europe.

I paid 5600 USD for my Corolla then spent another 1000USD for spare parts to sort it out AND that is sort of CHEAP...

The only upside is insurance that costs 50 USD per year.

Cars are super cheap here, I paid £200 for a car with full safety test and tax for a year. Mind you as they're so cheap I drove it to London and back then sold it (for £350)

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG