The online racing simulator
Online Racing - Non-LFS
(13 posts, started )
Online Racing - Non-LFS
So LFS is the king of online racing - casual drop in/out but deadly serious physics and well thought out controls with a minimum of fuss, and a good standard of most online participants. Its also aged very well.

What's everybody's "Go-To" sim for online racing? A discussion on the best of the rest would be enlightening.

Pcars is too inconsistent online still. To be expected in alpha.

AC is at least a month away from multiplayer.

iRacing is competitive, but very non-casual.

Suggestions?
I think most of the people are doing the RSR app on AC to bridge the month to multiplayer. That's what I'm doing at least.
Game Stock car is good online, its getting the Ferrari V12 F1 car from 1995 and the up-to-date (2014) model of F1 car by the end of next month.
#4 - smove
+1 for Game Stock Car 2013. This sim definitely needs to become noticed more!
At least you get a demo with Game stock car 2013 and for £15 it`s worth a try after that
GSC 2013 is a lot of fun But its very rare to find a public server with more than 3 people in.

AC with the RSR timing app is a lot of fun actually, lost a few hours to that this week getting a feel for some of the different cars.
The V12 Ferrari and the classic Canada gp track available for download through simsync.
Had no idea Game Stock Car had all those vehicles. I was under the influence it contained only the Brazilian touring cars.
I'm not sure does Richard Burns Rally count but that's my choice.
Quote from Jonzu95 :I'm not sure does Richard Burns Rally count but that's my choice.

if RBR counted, AC would count as well
I have AC on steam, but my computer freezes so I wont play it.
iRacing is awesome, but costs every 3 month if i remember that right. I am love in Forza series on Xbox.

Online Racing - Non-LFS
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG