The online racing simulator
Under Ground Cruise Is Back
(192 posts, started )
Very Friendly & helpful server, will be back to visit tommorow
UF1 Derby Sunday

Today we are holding UF1 derbies all day. The last 2 cars standing get a in-game cash prize. 2nd to last car gets 1500, last car gets 3000.

Come join us if you want to let off some steam and crash some cars.
New Insim in Development

Due to known issues with insims using the LFS_External Library, UGC has decided to retire our old insim and start development on a new insim that uses the InSim.NET library. Development will be a little slow to start while I adjust to the different library but it should pick up in pace as development begins to progress.

Current KM's, Cars, and Cash will be transferred to this new InSim.

Our Website is Now Online!

This community is just grand. The only thing I am running is an LFS server, so someone is upset I am doing this.
Quote from edge3147 :

This community is just grand. The only thing I am running is an LFS server, so someone is upset I am doing this.

Thats why there shouldnt be any ddosers.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147
It sucks that it cant be a lfsworld without ddosers!
Almost ashamed to be human
Still here

We are now hosted on OVH Networks in France. Server being reconfigured and setup. Everything should be fully restored within 24 hours.
UGC Update

Restoring the website is taking longer than expected. Database is corrupted so we are having to start over with the website.

LFS Server, Insim, and TS3 have been restored.
Weekly Update

We are still working on our new insim which is almost ready for testing. We will be doing some public testing starting Friday April 11th.

The current insim stats will be transferred to the new insim, so if you want to have cars and cash when the change happens, we encourage everyone to come and enjoy the current insim.
UGC is back? Cool. I was [UGC]Willie in old UGC times
I remember. Come by the server sometime.
Insim Testing Postponed

The new insim testing will begin Monday April 14th. Had to move the date due to my work schedule. This move will allow me to be available to patch any bugs that are found, would not have been able to this weekend due to work.
Insim Testing

Our insim testing has been delayed slighty due to an unforseen bug issue. We are doing some extra private testing to make sure the public testing goes smoothly. We will post an update when we feel the new insim is ready for public testing.

~[UGC] Staff
Goodbye on LFS

UGC was once a fun place to cruise and have a good time, but due to recent employment changes I no longer have to time or desire to run a cruise server. You can join UGC on the ETS2 Multiplayer Alpha if you have the steam version as it only works with steam versions.

See you on the European Roads on ETS2.

~ [UGC]Birdman
Quote from edge3147 :
Goodbye on LFS

UGC was once a fun place to cruise and have a good time, but due to recent employment changes I no longer have to time or desire to run a cruise server. You can join UGC on the ETS2 Multiplayer Alpha if you have the steam version as it only works with steam versions.

See you on the European Roads on ETS2.

~ [UGC]Birdman

Sadly i'm already some months in ST, Stobart Trucking on ETS2MP.
Will see you on the road, See ya birdie!
Such a shame. Really enjoyed ramming senselessly on your servers.
Quote from RicardoB10 :Sadly i'm already some months in ST, Stobart Trucking on ETS2MP.
Will see you on the road, See ya birdie!

All good, I am actually joining ST also, no time to run anything gaming related right now, taking on a few big projects at work so I am mostly busy working these days.

Under Ground Cruise Is Back
(192 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG