The online racing simulator
Under Ground Cruise Is Back
(192 posts, started )
Sorry for the multiple posts today.

The Server transfer is complete. Insim Update complete.
[UGC] Cruise Server is online.
The rest of our LFS servers will be finished tonight.

Thanks Everyone, enjoy.
Insim Update
V 3.0d

*Added !admins, !officers, !cadets, !members cmds to show who is online.
*Finished SO4X Conversion
*Added !addofficer, !addcadet, !addstaff, !addugcmember !addfull cmds to easily promote people.
*Added Full Member Status to the insim, Full Members will have !kick and !spec access. Full Members will be trusted and responsible players.
*added !pm [username] [message] To send a private message ingame.
Don't forget, on UGC Cruise, Track changes are every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Also, we are a multilingual server that doesnt restrict chat to english only, and now we have a private message system too, so it's even better than before.

UGC Cruise Stats have been reset, this should make things fair for everyone. All of our job rewards have been increased so earning your favorite cars shouldn't take too long.

Come experience the fun and changes on Underground Cruise

Would rather drift than cruise? It's okay we got you covered, every new person to connect to our server recieves the XRT instantly, aswell as the UF1, XRG, FXO, and RB4!!!
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147
Big News being announced later today. Stay tuned.
Underground Cruise Update
[UGC] Will be closing in the coming week.

The 2nd Owner has become busy with real life and since this was originally his team, I have decided to depart from UGC and start my very own Team and Community. I will be the sole owner of this new team.

I will make my announcement when everything is finalized with the new team.

UGC had a great 4 months but the time has come again for UGC to close it's doors.
Well that last post is not entirely true from what i heard you ripped off tom?

he came into wkd today moaning that he paid for the servers and you never helped out with the payments or wanted to continue with it or something. not trying to start a war/fight or anything just a shame to see UGC go down, good luck with your new project
I will take this to private message so we don't spam the forums.
Quote from edge3147 :I will take this to private message so we don't spam the forums.

i was actually looking forward to the spam.... ahhwell
Tom and I are fine and on good terms, talked with him today. Like I said before, Tom is just super busy with real life so I decided that it would be better use of my time to run a team that was 100% mine, didn't want to worry about offending or upsetting anyone else by making a decision without the other person's consent.

Just in case anyone was curious.

=-)
Quote from edge3147 :Tom and I are fine and on good terms, talked with him today. Like I said before, Tom is just super busy with real life so I decided that it would be better use of my time to run a team that was 100% mine, didn't want to worry about offending or upsetting anyone else by making a decision without the other person's consent.

Just in case anyone was curious.

=-)

After a 2 year vacation, UGC has been brought back. Stay tuned for more information.

Please refrain from unnecessary/rude/troll posts.
I wish you good luck eddy,

Will join the server and check it out and hope i will stay there !
Oh I bet this will rejuvenate LFS for sure!
Spelling on a internet forum... such srs buzinez
an*
Internet*
business*
serious*
Can you not do this here please?
What's New with UGC?

#1 Redesigned Insim HUD.
#2 Get paid for being connected without driving thanks to our new Bank Bonus system.
#3 Redesigned KY3X Layout with One Way, Unrestricted Oval.

What's Coming Soon to UGC?

#1 Our Website w/ Forums
#2 Fun Events Several Times a Week.
#3 Much More
Good work , keep it up edge!

Under Ground Cruise Is Back
(192 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG