The online racing simulator
1stBFA team stats
(12 posts, started )
1stBFA team stats
Hey Drivers

Look at our healthy and active teamstats.
Its like an internal points-competition.

If you are a fast driver who likes to race and maybe wants to join us. Meet us on track.

http://1stbfa.net/

cheers
dislo - 1stBFA
just saw you guys have ceased operations
Hard times for a team which mainly consisted of single seater drivers, as there is no competition left.
But some of us are still around here, just following new interests now.
Cruize?
guess Oliver is the last one, who wants to be a a cruiser
Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :Hard times for a team which mainly consisted of single seater drivers, as there is no competition left.
But some of us are still around here, just following new interests now.

Always enjoyed racing with 1st BFA. Always very correct and good racers.

Never really understood the community's obsession with GT endurance racing. We'll have to arrange an old school open wheel event!
Do you think of some specific car or combo? I'd like to see some event or even arrange it.
/me whispers continuously: FO8, FO8, FO8..,
Quote from vitaly_m :/me whispers continuously: FO8, FO8, FO8..,

New Dimension Racing will probably return it's LFSCART Series for a 7th season in late April / Early May if there's still enough people in LFS and something like Assetto Corsa doesn't /kill LFS before then. It runs the FO8 in races that should be around 90mins each, mostly road courses but part of the LFSCART Series is the Kyoto 500 on KY1. In past it's had at least one other oval round, usually KY1R, but in past has had 4/10 rounds being oval, one being on AU1. Definately a multi-disipline series, but the road course races at least last season were questionable on fuel lasting the whole race if there was no SC, and I think we'll keep the distances the same for this season if we run it.
Another series for me to noob up again
I'm absolutely in for a another season of LFSCART It was fun last year
Quote from dekojester :New Dimension Racing will probably return it's LFSCART Series for a 7th season in late April / Early May if there's still enough people in LFS and something like Assetto Corsa doesn't /kill LFS before then. It runs the FO8 in races that should be around 90mins each, mostly road courses but part of the LFSCART Series is the Kyoto 500 on KY1. In past it's had at least one other oval round, usually KY1R, but in past has had 4/10 rounds being oval, one being on AU1. Definately a multi-disipline series, but the road course races at least last season were questionable on fuel lasting the whole race if there was no SC, and I think we'll keep the distances the same for this season if we run it.

Yes, I look forward for that, watched some race videos, quite impressing stuff.

1stBFA team stats
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG