The online racing simulator
pls help
Would you please help out Everything Okay Rating Official, including but not Drift Indicator Pls add msn Hasseekthere@hotmail.com
Quote from tam3535 :Would you please help out Everything Okay Rating Official, including but not Drift Indicator Pls add msn Hasseekthere@hotmail.com

Hi, sorry but I don't understand what the problem is.

Do you mean the driftmeter isn't showing?

If so
Quote :
look in the .\bin\default\includes folders, you will see a file called addonused.lpr.

You need to open this up (Notepad will do), and you will see a line #include( "./driftmeter.lpr");

Remove the # (hash) sign from front of line, then save. Restart lapper again and the drift part should now be working.

Hi sinanju drift drift settings so bad when gas is cut off in scoring a bad picture of me I want to be like in sura Are the roads for this config?

Do this until all of the roads? please
Sinanju Pls Help :)
How do I set the ranking according to drift, I'll do anything?
Thank you very much
Quote from tam3535 :Hi sinanju drift drift settings so bad when gas is cut off in scoring a bad picture of me I want to be like in sura Are the roads for this config?

Do this until all of the roads? please

If I understand you correctly, your score is resetting when you go slow?

If so, then you could reset some of the criteria for the scores-

Open driftmeter.lpr and look for the following;

$MinimumDriftSpeed = 5; # Minimum speed in km/h to maintain. Driving below that speed will reset score - this is very low speed, but as long as you're still moving you should keep your score
$MinimumDriftAngle = 5; # Minimum angel to maintain. When angle is below value, score is reset - wouldn't go much below this
$MaximumDriftAngle = 75; # Maximum angel to maintain. When angle is above value, score is reset - you could go higher, but to me, anything much above this is a slide!
$MinimumDriftScore = 1; # Minimum drift score required for text messages to work.
Quote from tam3535 :How do I set the ranking according to drift

To get the top drift list, just type !drf

To get from a particular number say 21st ->, then type !drf 21.
oh
oh thnx Lfs TR Yan Yan come my server
can you fix me? driftmeter.lpr file is not in the lapper 5.716 version. I'll do what?
Help
Please help. I just wanted to come cornering drift score. drift is plain to everyone and get many points. Would you make it to your config?
Quote from tam3535 :Please help. I just wanted to come cornering drift score. drift is plain to everyone and get many points. Would you make it to your config?

The easiest thing would be to upgrade to newer version of lapper.
many thanks. You've been very helpful sinanju
Hey I'm having a problem... I want to play with lapper offline but when it saying "Connecting" it gives me an error... Saying that it can't connect :/ What should i do?? Pls help me :/

Sry its already fixed...
Attached images
Erro Lapper.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG