The online racing simulator
It's not really the curbs giving me silly bounces, but instead the random grip and grab I get from the inside curbs in low speed. Maybe it is my imagination, I don't know.
Quote from PMD9409 :It's not really the curbs giving me silly bounces, but instead the random grip and grab I get from the inside curbs in low speed. Maybe it is my imagination, I don't know.

Which track specifically? Nurb?
Quote from PMD9409 :It's not really the curbs giving me silly bounces, but instead the random grip and grab I get from the inside curbs in low speed. Maybe it is my imagination, I don't know.

Got that a couple times. Huge grab on T2 inside curb at the nurb, the kind that makes you spin.
Quote from PhilS13 :Got that a couple times. Huge grab on T2 inside curb at the nurb, the kind that makes you spin.

T3 curb gets me good. A couple at Silverstone do it too, one being Becketts. Sometimes I think I'm clipping inside the curb and that's pulling the inside front tire, but then sometimes I'm just barely on the curb and it sucks me in. Not really sure why. The curbs on exit don't really bother me, as normally that is predictable.
I'm not sure if you are comparing it to other simulators or taking reference from real life (I can't do that sadly) but for example in iRacing the curbs upset the car aswell (in Silverstone especially). I think LFS doesn't really have curbs simulated too well, they are just a bit less grippy parts of asphalt, at least that's how I feel about them. AC curbs really feel like they need some improvement though, especially the curbs on Mugello I think. Someone must've made them drunk.
Curbs seem fine to me. The problem is the weird bouncing the car does when it lands. The 458 S3 at Monza, in the second chicane, always gets me. I go over the curb on the right, clip the curb, and the car just continues bouncing and bouncing, all the way out the the exit.
I'm not sure how those guys are hitting 1.42s. I got an 1.44.2xx and I can't imagine going lower than 1.43.8xx. Maybe it's a lot on the setup though.
More shortcutting.
Quote from Kristi :I'm not sure how those guys are hitting 1.42s. I got an 1.44.2xx and I can't imagine going lower than 1.43.8xx. Maybe it's a lot on the setup though.

RSR or it didn't happen I've got a setup from the guy over at Race Department, which holds second place on rsr. Gonna try it out..
I also wonder how they achieve these laptimes, would be cool to watch some wr replays.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :More shortcutting.

My WR was done on the same setup than the P2 guy which is on race department forum.

No cutting my friend. 41s are definitely possible on that setup.

I was at low 44 on the default setup.
Not a fan of the new lotus. Steering feels disconnected too often.
My best is 1:43,7. Tb is something like 1:43,2xx. And the combo is T125@Nurb(?)

Edit: I did now 1:42.83 but my RSR app doesnt work... It says "Driver not recognized". Any ideas?
Quote from CardsetCrazy :My best is 1:43,7. Tb is something like 1:43,2xx. And the combo is T125@Nurb(?)

Edit: I did now 1:42.83 but my RSR app doesnt work... It says "Driver not recognized". Any ideas?

from the rsr site:

"Our service is currently OFFLINE. We are facing some issues with our service provider and we are moving our website to a new host.

The app is therefore not working and showing the error "driver not recognized"

We are doing our best to be back online as soon as we can. Sorry for the issue.

Check the official forum thread for more infomation"
Yea, RSR or didn't happen doesn't work now. Ofc my time isn't on RSR for the same reason. I'll try that setup from RD though. I'm curious.

EDIT : 1.42.8 with tons of fail in the last sector. I see it there.
T125 feels like a KZ kart good fun but struggling to get in the 44s for standard set
What is this new car? Drivers like a piece of shit being flushed down the toilet. Are they just gonna keep making this game worse?

Srsly, No Hate.
fwj, I'm not sure what the hell you meant with that? Mind explaining with proper usage of words?
Ignore the trolls.
Quote from Kristi :fwj, I'm not sure what the hell you meant with that? Mind explaining with proper usage of words?

Jacob Cooper's Assetto Corsa Doppleganger. Just ignore the loser.
Damn trolls..

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG