The online racing simulator
Conquest Racing info thread
(106 posts, started )
Good job CQ, keep up the good work!
Quote from dekojester :That would be because I refuse to allow /canreset for podium pictures, I mean seriously, does the Le Mans 24 hour car get polished, detailed, fixed in .5 second before the podium ceremony? I THINK NOT!

Actually Corvette Racing washed his winning car before the end of the race for their two first victories in Le Mans :P That took about a lap in the pit garage though
Congratulations Conquest! And well done Arco
Quote from MoMo92i :Actually Corvette Racing washed his winning car before the end of the race for their two first victories in Le Mans :P That took about a lap in the pit garage though

Then make a pitstop to get a fresh car and don't hit any walls!

cq.grabs title!

Finally the time has come for the last round of GTWS. The Championship was about to be decided on Kyoto National Reversed, where we were going to have a 24-hour race for a first time. All day, all night races aren’t anything new to us, but gathering a few men team, planning the stints and realising this plan on track still is one of the biggest challenges in LFS. Last year we had managed to field two cars on the grid, this time though we had to seetle for just one, and because our FZR was leading the champs, it was a logical choice to be backing it up. Unfortunately this meant our XRR would be giving its final podium spot away without a fight.

Read the full article...
Awesome read there. Long time ago i saw such a nice news for one lfs race.

Conquest Racing info thread
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG