The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
I suggest you to buy only few cars first and more tracks. Also if u buy 3 tracks/cars in one purchase you save 10% and with 6 u get 20%.
I am especially interested about the RUF, looks pretty fun to drive out there. What series are running it and what tracks are needed to stay at least half-competitive?

Also, the thing about checking my Class, I forgot to write my real name in case someone doesn't know it: Kristóf Kerekes.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from Kristi :

P.S: I'm not sure if I left at C or D, if you have an active subscription, do you mind checking it for me? Thanks

C Class 3.86
Series with GT cars in it:
GT3 Challenge (RUF Track, McLaren)
World Challenge (Caddy, Kia)
RUF Cup (RUF C-spec)
Grand-Am (DP, RUF C-spec)
Proto/GT (HPD, Corvette, Ford GT)

Cars:
RUF (One purchase, 4 cars): Worth buying
MP4: Worth buying
Corvette: Good buy if they transform it into GT3 spec
Ford GT: Good buy if they transform it into GT3 spec
Caddy: Free

*iRacing has mentioned they may switch the Corvette/Caddy and Ford GT to GT3 spec in order to fit with the RUF and MP4 and the BMW which is soon to be implemented.

Tracks:
Road Atlanta: Buy
Bathurst: Buy
Silverstone: Buy
Watkins Glen: Buy
Road America: Buy
Interlagos: Buy
Spa: Buy
Sebring: Buy
Suzuka: Buy
Phillip Island: ----
Brands Hatch: Don't Buy
Zandvoort: Don't Buy
Zolder: Don't Buy

So 2 cars, and 9 tracks: ((2*11.95) + (9*14.95)) = $158.45 * (20% off) = $126.76

That's roughly 92 euros and that will give you access to 4 different series that has GT cars in it.
Thanks a lot guys for summing it up I really apperciate it.

Btw, why is Zandvoort a Don't buy? Just curious.

Also, Caddy is only free for newcomers, but hence I'm not one, I didn't get it when subscribing the first time.
Brands is far and away my favourite track but it hardly ever gets used, and when it does get used it's hardly driven. Probably because it's old school, narrow and difficult with no run-off, but that's what I love. It's fantastic this week in the Porsche.
Quote from Kristi :
Also, Caddy is only free for newcomers, but hence I'm not one, I didn't get it when subscribing the first time.

The Caddy is free for everyone. So if you resub you get it automatically.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :The Caddy is free for everyone. So if you resub you get it automatically.

Ah, that's good to know actually.
Quote from Kristi :Btw, why is Zandvoort a Don't buy? Just curious.

Great track to lap on, but the racing isn't that great with it. Zandvoort, like Brands and other smaller tracks, are not ones to be in each and every season, especially every series. As an "entry" into the series, it isn't the purchase you want to make. In the future, however, I see no problems at all purchasing the track.
Quote from PMD9409 :Series with freedom in it:
NASCAR iRacing Class C Fixed

Cars:
Chevrolet Silverado

Tracks:
Daytona

fixed
Quote from PMD9409 :Great track to lap on, but the racing isn't that great with it. Zandvoort, like Brands and other smaller tracks, are not ones to be in each and every season, especially every series. As an "entry" into the series, it isn't the purchase you want to make. In the future, however, I see no problems at all purchasing the track.

Thanks for clearing it up. I was indeed looking for the most important tracks to begin with as someone who wants to get one bit serious about the simulator. I guess I'm preparing my bank account and then I'll get the subscription next week, cause I have no time at this point for stuff like this.
Well, I signed up after all. I'm downloading the content now. Feel free to add me, as Kristóf Kerekes
good luck and have fun
Ouch, that would hurt....
Flying radicals everywhere...
Though I would totally go mad if this happens to me.
It was hard situation. Both of us didn't know where each other was when entering Eau Rouge but I was sure i had small lead and thought the Green car back up a bit. Luckily I got only single 4x so didn't lost SR that much.
I like how dawesdust doesn't spend his full life posting in this topic anymore, instead he just looks for every youtube video posted and posts pathetic snide comments on every one of them. You go Dustin, take it to the man with passive aggressiveness, that'll show 'em! Or you could ****ing get over it and stop being a child, but obviously that's impossible.
What he lacks on track, he tries to make up by trolling, and is even horrible in that.
Jack already wrecked dead lord

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG