The online racing simulator
[CAD] Destruction derby IS BACK
I am very pleased to announce that [CAD] Destruction Derby is back!

Thank you to chriship and SJB and other people for making this possible.
Thanks to SJB, for coming back and give us the files (AIRIO , Layouts..) in order to set everything up.

Let's hope that now lots of people can enjoy with us.
Great server, tried it earlier today and it was fun, with unknown for me layouts. Judging by the fact I love rallying, its a great opportunity for me to improve my driving skills. Hope you add more layouts and make airio randomize it a bit, so it doesnt get booring in time. As a S1 driver, I'm intresting in asking, does it go only S1(plus demo of course) tracks and cars or sometimes it goes into S2?
Hello,

the randomize feature has been already implemented in the Airio.

Also, we plan to make weekly events organized by the admins with new layouts and combos to keep the fun alive.

Our server is now S2, as there are lots of layouts made for example at the Aston track which is only avaliable in the S2 mode.

Depending on the event we might thing about a combined S1 / S2 race so that more people can participate, but so far the server is only accesible with a S2 License.
Quote from Chriship :Hello,

the randomize feature has been already implemented in the Airio.

Also, we plan to make weekly events organized by the admins with new layouts and combos to keep the fun alive.

Our server is now S2, as there are lots of layouts made for example at the Aston track which is only avaliable in the S2 mode.

Depending on the event we might thing about a combined S1 / S2 race so that more people can participate, but so far the server is only accesible with a S2 License.

Actually it isnt only S2, because some tracks, for example South City with unlocked cars RB4, FXO, XRT is only S1 content and I was able to join earlier today. Thank you for the fast reply. I already see a lot of locked S2 servers and dont even bother wasting time checking their names, so it aint a problem, when its locked for me. The better news are that I can join in some situations. Thats what I wanted to know. Thanks.
Ye, Will talk with the rest of the [CAD] Team, and probably we will make daily changes like, Monday / Wednesday / Friday ( S1 ) and the rest of the days S2.

Or viceversa, not sure, also , planning weekly events where everyone ( S1/S2 ) can participate.
A small update,

I didnt know this was possible, but , now , some of our airio combos allow S1 drivers to join , I mean, even if the server is S2, if the track and combo running is configured with S1 cars and tracks you will be able to join our server, once the combo has finished and the track rotates automatically , you will be kicked from the server if the new combo is S2 Only.

This allows S1 drivers to enjoy our server too :-)

Regards
Please disable car reset on server.
Quote from Draggo :Please disable car reset on server.

Done, Fixed, probably any of our admins enabled it and forgot to disable it.

It's now fixed,

Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG