The online racing simulator
LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started , go to first unread)
LFS Movies on Youtube
After a great suggestion from Greybull I have made a playlist of the "best" LFS movies out there on youtube for you all to enjoy. This will be added to as time goes on, so this list needs you input as well.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/playlis ... u-eIt0wE2rE8H3RRcVKLA848r

If you know of video's that are missed off the list and deserve to be on it, then please post here.

Lets get a fantastic movie list going, like the old Movie Pit

Regards

Fordie
Well, yeah, your missionary mission is good thing, but I worried if many of video editors will be interested. Nowadays, everyone has good internet and YT own channel, those, who doesn't upload to YT, for a example, is because of technical aspects, such as video quality and performance. YT converts every video to its standards which generally doesn't match that video profile, chosen on editing software, so the quality of video drops down, and the performance, as well.

Once again, it's good idea and I congratulate you with that, i am just concerned about its practicality. Anyways, good luck, Fordie.
Someone might not upload the video to YT due to copyright fears, and in that case if you upload a single copyrighted material, YT is bound to take down the whole chanel. As said above, I agree with seniecka, but with a no from me. Sounds like something to spend time on with no prize.
As senieka said, we're in 2014, it's pretty easy for virtually anyone to get his/her personal YouTube account and upload stuff by him/herself.

What about a playlist though? Makes more sense IMO. Most LFS videos ever released to the public are already uploaded to YouTube, no need to upload them a second time.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :As senieka said, we're in 2014, it's pretty easy for virtually anyone to get his/her personal YouTube account and upload stuff by him/herself.

What about a playlist though? Makes more sense IMO. Most LFS videos ever released to the public are already uploaded to YouTube, no need to upload them a second time.

I agree, I was just offering for people that don't / can't upload to Youtube.

Playlist, hmm, good idea, will look in to that

Fordie
I have started to create a Playlist of LFS Movie's.

http://www.youtube.com/playlis ... u-eIt0wE2rE8H3RRcVKLA848r

Please let me know the ones I have missed, as I know there would be some

Hopefully we can build this to be a great location of the best LFS movies, but can only be done with you all help

Fordie
Quote from Flame CZE :Live for Speed - slowmotion (don) Already Done
Live for Speed Slowmotion 2 (don) Already Done
Live for Speed - Four Times Slower (me :razz

And the LFS Year-end Awards winners:

2007 Winner: "Welcome to LFS" by unokeva
2008 Winner: Welcome to LFS S2" by unokeva
2009 Winner: "LFS Forms" by Lynce
2010 Winner: "LFS weather" by Peña Racing
2011 Winner: "Be A Part Of It" by Firemike15
2012 Winner: "Live for Speed - United" by FireMike15

Wow how did I miss all those, they are fantastic. Could not add the 2007 Winner as it has been removed from Youtube.

Fordie
#9 - Litro
Cheers Litro.....Up to 29 Movies now

Keep um coming

Fordie
SwayCreations - 2009 Opening Compilation
Sway Creations - LfsDrift.net 2009 summer intoduction
Sway Creations - External Drift & WorX Action
LFS Drift ᴴᴰ - Drift WorX (2009)
LFS - Fire
Live For Speed D1 Drift Show
Step Into S2 - LFS Drift ᴴᴰ (2007)
Drift Factory 2010 Promo

There are way, way more drift videos out there! Though, couldn't find as many as I expected. I'm an ex drifter (used to drift @ 2009, memories.. ) and I couldn't resist the will to post some of the greatest drift videos of all time! Also, I haven't included that many videos from Hades or Tarc, or KUB. As far as I know, some of them can be found on yT, except for videos, which were made by Hades (his yT account got suspended .
Thanks Mouseman, all Done and added

Fordie
Thanks Guys, all added.

Almost 50 movies now, and growing by the day. What a fantastic collection is it

Fordie
#19 - okre
Quote from Bose321 :One of the better LFS vids that are made IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_PA2Hg-iBw

Sorry Bose, but single car, external Cam and some music...hmm not the one the best ..

Quote from seniecka :This is a proper thead after a while (at last)

Thanks for your vote of Confidence Seniecka

Fordie

LFS Movies on Youtube
(140 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG