The online racing simulator
Drag racing mobile app
(3 posts, started )
Drag racing mobile app
Heya guys. I haven't posted here in a while so I hope you'll all be kind enough to let me engage in a small amount of shameless self promotion.

I made a mobile version of my drag racing simulation tool to see what mobile app development was like. I figured there may be a few drag racing tech nerds like me around here that might like to know about it. A handful of the folks at the iRacing forums thought it was pretty cool anyway.

This one's Android only. I designed the GUI for phones, but I hear it works ok on tablets too.

https://play.google.com/store/ ... anceSimulations.SASMobile

Feel free to shoot me an email through the "contact developer" link at the store if you want.
Im going to try to see if i could possibly get some replication through Forza 4 with this as i'm shit with making drag setups on there. Great Idea for an app. I would assume if F4 isn't up to the task, this would be great with LFS tuning.
Neat idea, that possibility never occurred to me. If you ever get time to let me know how it works I'd be interested in hearing about it. Maybe I could make a version that's for one of those sims. Probably would get a lot more downloads than I'm currently getting. :rolleyes:

Drag racing mobile app
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG