The online racing simulator
Account Stolen
(3 posts, started )
Account Stolen
Welcome. Probably my account was stolen. I have not played for quite a while because I had just enough time. Today I wanted to log on and I can not because the password does not match. I wanted to remember the password and got the message that my address is not in the database. What is the chance that get my license?

I always played with a single IP: 89.79.198.67 <--- Provider: UPC

Stolen Account : Maychan

Regards
Last race information: (14:33 - 11 Oct '13)

I don't think it's stolen, I think you simply forgot your PW.

Quote from lfs.net FAQ :Answer to: I have forgotten my password.:
If you still know the email address that you registered on your LFS account, then you should be able to quickly retrieve your account details.
In the event that you do not have access to that email address anymore, then the only way to gain access to your account again is to provide proof of purchase for the license you bought. Something like a scan of a credit card statement with an entry for WWW.LIVEFORSPEED.NET or a PayPal transaction ID will do.
If you also do not have access to such information then unfortunately we cannot help you gain access to your LFS account. This is for security reasons but also in the end you are the one who is responsible for your own account details.

Online statistics for: maychan

[I][U][B]Today's stats:[/B][/U][/I]
Travelled distance: 163 Km
Fuel burnt: 41 Ltr
Laps: 0
Hosts joined: 2
Races won: 0
Second: 0
Third: 0
Finished: 0
Qualifications: 0
Pole Positions: 0