The online racing simulator
I can't get my pedals to work!!!
Hello all,

well today I tried to put the installation cd in for my logitech momo wheel, I have been using wheel without the software and It was fine. anyways now when I go to LFS my pedals don't work, and you can't change them they just don't do anything. I also tried the pedals in GTR and they worked perfectly...

any suggestions, thoughts?
thanx
step by step instructions load LFS -> go to options -> make sure wheel/js is selected -> click axes/FF -> Make sure you have combined (see 3) -> Click Thr/Brk Combined -> click Y axis in the available axes and click ok when you are done and hope that helped I also have a logitech and I know its right :P
Attached images
step 1,2.JPG
step 3,4done.JPG
#3 - Krane
Combined is actually wrong. All wheels worth more than a pack if cigarettes have an option in its settings to change the pedals to separate mode.

Do this and it should be working:
  1. Get the latest drivers for your wheel at http://wingmanteam.com/latest_software/latest_soft_main.htm
  2. Uninstall the old, and install the new drivers
  3. Go to control panel->game controllers->properties of your wheel->click settings. Untick "Pedals reported as..." - Combined (single axis - used by most games). Click close. <- "is used by most games" actually wrong nowadays, it was correct ~10 years ago...
  4. Verify that both brake and accelator pedal needles go all the way to the right when press both at the same time.
  5. Start LFS. Go to Options->Controls->Click wheel/js if not already selected->Axes/FF
  6. Press both pedals at the same time, you should see two horizontal yellow bars moving on the list of axes on right side of the screen, if so move on.
  7. Make sure you have Throttle / brake axes setting on separate (in middle of the options you see top of the screen)
  8. Click throttle in Select function to assign axis, press your accelerator pedal. Press the name of the axis you saw moving (the button between the number and the C buttons).
  9. Press accelerator, do you see green vertical bar moving in lower-right corner of the screen? If so you set it correctly. When you release the pedal if the bar stays up you need to click the invert button next to the throttle button
  10. Repeat 8 and 9 for brake
  11. Press both brake and accelerator at the same time, do you see a red and green vertical bar moving on lower-right corner of the screen? If so, congrats! You've set your pedals correctly.
  • If you have made a profile for LFS in Wingman Profiler, then you need to select LFS profile in Wingman and go to Edit-> Specific Game Settings and either untick Report combined pedals or alternatively untick Use Special Steering Wheel Settings.
  • I have Logitech Driving Force Pro, hence some settings might be named slightly different etc, but the procedure should be the same with Logitech MOMO

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG