The online racing simulator
Doing skin requests $
(7 posts, started )
Doing skin requests $
Hello there, I've been making textures for many games, so I thought about making textures for LFS.
I'm making all hand made textures, not the boring basic ones, because I'm sick of them, but with drawings like dragons or something.
As it is my first skin, don't expect anything super amazing.
Example:
Right side
Left side and front
Left side close up
If you want to make a request, email me at [email protected] with all the information.
And no, it's not for free, but it's not expensive
I guess nobody will order any requests by you and even pay for it. I doubt somebody likes dragons on their demo cars.

If you want to make any profit you should be doing unique and qualitative work based on real race car liveries or even just get an S2 license.
Quote from FireMike15 :I guess nobody will order any requests by you and even pay for it. I doubt somebody likes dragons on their demo cars.

If you want to make any profit you should be doing unique and qualitative work based on real race car liveries or even just get an S2 license.

I can't really afford S2 licence, I want it, that's why I want to earn profit from this.
Plain racing car skins are boring :c
Anyways, we'll see, hope that someone will come c:
#4 - kiste
Well. until someone will pay for skinning in lfs you need to be a wellknown one. even then it is hard to get money for it.

But also your level of quality need to improve a lot. what you´ve done there isnt really good. ofc there are also worse ones but overall you should look through some garages of those --> http://skinnerz.proboards.com/board/13/skinning-lab

There is some high level of skinning in lfs. Then you compare to yours.
Well, as I said, it's my first time texturing LFS, and it was 2am, I was tired.
I could do a lot better pretty easily.
#6 - delis
then prove it - make a decent skin to show your skills
You gotta be out of your mind if you think people are going to pay for that quality of work..

Doing skin requests $
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG