The online racing simulator
LFSLapper V 5.844
(21 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Ziroh
LFSLapper V 5.844
#3 - Ziroh
Thanks

From the man him self ^^

edit.. When i try to run the untested LFSLapper with driftmeter, i get one error.
"Lapper Instance abort. Look at log file :./default/logs/127.0.0.1-29999-ERR.log"
Then i'm going there, and there i see it's wrong password.. But i can't find any place in "LFSLapper.lpr" to write it :/ Help me? (a)

2nd. edit .. Found it, it was in bin\defaultfiles\workingdir.. -.-
#4 - Ziroh
okey.. now i'm confused...
"LFSLapper in Stand By State" What does this mean? :/
Quote from Ziroh :okey.. now i'm confused...
"LFSLapper in Stand By State" What does this mean? :/

Hi,
LFSLapper is started, but it needs to be connected to your server.
Wich directory are you going to use for the server? (default, defaultfiles/workingdir) You can also make a new folder..

Here I'm going to show you how to connect LFSLapper to your own LFS host: (Close lapper first)
  1. Create a new folder or rename the 'default' folder to any name you want. In this case we choose the name: 'TestLapper'. Now open the 'TestLapper' folder.
  2. Rename the default_1.ini file to any name you want .ini. We choose for TestLapper.ini. Now open this file in notepad or any other text editor.
  3. Change yourpassword to your own password.. (hehe!:tilt Save the file and close it.
  4. Open superusers.txt in your text editor, type your LFS username and save it. Do the same with admin.txt.
  5. No go back to the 'bin' folder of LFSLapper and open the file: 'LFSServers.cfg'.
  6. Type in this on a new line; TEST|testlpr|127.0.0.1|29999|./TestLapper|TestLapper.ini|autowork
  7. 29999 is the default insim port for LFS. Set this to the insim port you choose in your lfs host's 'setup.cfg' file.
  8. Instead of 'autowork' you can also choose for 'autoStart' or leave it blank. When you don't choose for autowork, you must type 'start TEST' ('TEST' is the ID of your LFSLapper powered host)
Now start your host and LFSLapper.
Good luck!

Regards,
Tim
#6 - Ziroh
Sorry, in the zipped file I forgot to change something.

If you look in bin/default/includes, you'll see a file called guiconfig.lpr.

Open this (notepad editor) and look for line that says
Quote : $GUI_drift = "no" ; #Drift option yes or no ( see the part at end of this script)

Change the word no to yes.

EDIT: I've changed the zip file to include the change
hy i have a problem i download this zip(lfs lapper with driftmeter) but when i type !drf the appear racers top withi time..not drifters top with drift points ...what shoul i do?
Could be that this is $DefaultTopCar issue.

In your LFSLapper.lpr file, search for $DefaultTopCar.

You probably have something like $DefaultTopCar = "XFG"; which is probably not the car you're drifting with.

Instead, make it either $DefaultTopCar = "XRT"; (if this is car you drift with, or change car name to the one you drift with)

or

$DefaultTopCar = "UFR+XFR+RB4+RAC+FZR+XRR+FXR+FBM+LX4+LX6+XFG+XRG+XRT+FZ5+FXO+FO8+FOX+MRT+UF1+BF1";
LFSLapper
em LFSLapper.cfguser.retreive(infoPlayer currPly) em D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\cfguser.cs:line 59
em LFSLapper.LFSClient.managePacket(NCN newConnection) em D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\managePacket.cs:line 50
em LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection) em D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\loop.cs:line 889
em LFSLapper.LFSClient.doloop() em D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSClient\lfsclient.cs:line 629
em LFSLapper.LFSListen.Listen.goWorkMode() em D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSListen\Listen.cs:line 85
em LFSLapper.LFSListen.Listen.start() em D:\Dev\DevInsim\lapper\LFSLapper\LFSLapper\src\LFSListen\Listen.cs:line 126
Void retreive(LFSLapper.infoPlayer)
Closing Instance...

msg LFSLapper in Stand By State

can anyone help me whit this, cant put him running
hi guys... i have some questions
1.How can i close race meter.
2.Where can i found welcome=x.txt where is x.txt file?
Quote from [DrIfTeR]GiOrGoS :hi guys... i have some questions
1.How can i close race meter.
2.Where can i found welcome=x.txt where is x.txt file?

By "race meter", do you mean drift meter?

If so, then if you look in bin/default/includes, you'll see a file called guiconfig.lpr.

Open this (with notepad editor) and look for line that says
Quote:
$GUI_drift = "yes" ; #Drift option yes or no
Change the word yes to no.

The welcome.txt is nothing to do with lapper - its used when setting up a server.
That's the Pitboard made by Yisc[NL].

Open up the addonsused.lpr file in the ./includes directory and put a hash (#) symbol in front of the line include( "./pitboard.lpr"); so it looks like
#include( "./pitboard.lpr");
1 more question... I CANT SEE THE DRIFT POINTS ON THE LAPPER
guys... i press admin pass and cant be admin :S
why are stats not getting saved in cruise mode
Help Me all
Error on connect to server DEF1 127.0.0.1/29999 retry in 1mn
PLS help me hel me help me something ..... ols.pls....
I get same error as Bali99 ! Anyone knows the problem here?
For me, it's usually because of either one of the following 2 possibilities -
  • wrong / no password in default.ini file
  • on local server (my home computer), I forgot to type /insim 29999 when in-game
I got Connection unavailable or lost on my VPS ip/29999, retry in 1mn.
I have typed /insim=29999 , changed password in default_1.ini .
So, can some1 help me?
This thread is closed

LFSLapper V 5.844
(21 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG