The online racing simulator
Post your phone camera photos..
(31 posts, started )
We have this thread on our local forum, point is showing your phone camera capabilities, not random facebook pictures and selfies..

I was never a belieber in mobile cameras beeing any usefull in like 10 more years, but i'm eating my words now. In a year almost all the models will make small digital cameras (Ixus type) obsolete.. and it's always with you.

Let's start, Nokia Lumia 520

Pitch black, only light source is the monitor..

WP_20140129_02_15_40_Pro.jpg by borislozac, on Flickr

WP_20140125_02_08_05_Pro.jpg by borislozac, on Flickr

WP_20130831_003.jpg by borislozac, on Flickr

WP_20130804_001.jpg by borislozac, on Flickr

WP_20130731_005.jpg by borislozac, on Flickr

WP_20130813_003.jpg by borislozac, on Flickr

Photo of a horse taken with a Samsung Galaxy S4
Quote from dawesdust_12 :horse.jpg

I was also on a Galaxy S3, managed to capture this cow by a pond and overhead light last night.

Cell phones have cameras ?

When did this happen ?
#5 - Davo
Your wheel needs a clean, look at all that dust!
Are editing allowed if it's just on the phone or just straight from camera pics?

Razr I, no editing done
Made a photo of a car on the Zandvoort race track here with my iPhone 5S Retina Air Pro.

Actual photo size.
Quote from Bose321 :Made a photo of a car on the Zandvoort race track here with my iPhone 5S Retina Air Pro.

Actual photo size.

Still better quality than the Galaxy S4.
Wat?
Even though camera is only okeyish feature on Nokias and WP general, any new Apple product has better camera overall...
Why do americans always ruin good threads?
Never mind what Bose explained as a "product" doesn't exist at all.

You know, in his historically useful and ever enlightening manner.
Quote from TypeRacing :Wat?
Even though camera is only okeyish feature on Nokias and WP general, any new Apple product has better camera overall...

HTC Desire X

Not too happy with the camera overall but I guess it does the trick
crap
cant upload gif 8mb
Quote from shashdev :Are editing allowed if it's just on the phone or just straight from camera pics?

Maybe just mention what edit has been done..

@typeracing

lol, let's just not ruin the thread. Check out Lumia 1020.
Here's a beautiful scenic picture of Finnish summer nature from my phone camera.

The reason for the sharp lovely image is that I'm using a 4 year old cheap Nokia. I refuse to pay more than 20 euros for my phone.
Attached images
Kuva0009.jpg
Some pics from my Nokia N8-00:

And from my S4:

Nice..

And love that scene bigPebe
You folks over there are lucky. I have 4 phones in the family. I refuse to either pay $250/month for cell phones or pay $700 for each phone not being on a contract. I have to settle for really crappy phones on prepaid, but it only costs me $10 per phone....

This is the best mine does. This is after tweaking settings to get the best image I can. These are as focused as I will get. Only resized them in Lightroom.

Just started riding the bike last year. It's a cheap POS bigbox store bike. New bike coming here in another month and I'd love to do some shooting on my rides. Can't use the wife's camera because it is auto only and as crappy as the cell phone other than it would focus at least something (the wrong thing since I can't control where the focus is) and don't want to ride with a heavy camera hanging around my neck.

With my Moto X's camera through my Meade 114mm telescope.
Quote from Blas89 :With my Moto X's camera through my Meade 114mm telescope.

Was already wondering how you zoomed that good,as I can't do even close to that with my compactcamera with 12x optical zoom,but then I saw "through telescope".

Here are few from best best shots with my previous phone Nokia3230,which is collecting dust for 1.5 years since I'm using the chinese one now. With it's 1.2Mpix camera Nokia has almost same quality as the 8Mpix Huawei when looked on computer display,it autofocuses pretty randomly,especially since it fell on concrete floor...

This summer I gave up taking pictures with phone and bought a real camera,even if it's only a compact one,still better,but that's another story.

PS. This is sort of show,what a mid-range phone,which is made 2005,can do!
Attached images
Bilde(320).jpg
Image(137).jpg
Lielais Nabes ezers.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :Was already wondering how you zoomed that good,as I can't do even close to that with my compactcamera with 12x optical zoom,but then I saw "through telescope".

I almost tricked you there!

These are Jupiter + Calisto, Europa, Io, Ganimedes (Left to Right) with my 6.4mm lens and the Moto X

I'd post pictures of landscapes and stuff but I hardly take any, I only use my phone and camera to take pictures of the sky and my dog
Quote from Blas89 :I almost tricked you there!

These are Jupiter + Calisto, Europa, Io, Ganimedes (Left to Right) with my 6.4mm lens and the Moto X

I'd post pictures of landscapes and stuff but I hardly take any, I only use my phone and camera to take pictures of the sky and my dog

Wow nice pictures you had there!
Thanks mate!

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG