The online racing simulator
Headphones not working whilst plugged into monitor
When I plug my headphones into the green audio output on my monitor, sound is still being played through the speakers.

I have an HDMI cable plugged in from my xbox 360 into the monitor, not sure if that's why the headphones do not work though.

What can I do? If I need to buy an adaptor for my xbox 360, which adaptor do I need?

And btw my headphones have a single audio jack, not a red or white connector.

What can I do?

Regards,
Edward.
Anyone?
Sorry to post again but I really need an answer, what should I do? Which adaptor do I need or shall I just buy a pair of xbox 360 headphones to plug into the controller? Or a wireless headphone adaptor to use wireless xbox 360 headphones?
Hopefully this will fix the problem. If you're having a similar problem to me, you will need to get one 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Twin Phono RCA Sockets Adapter Cable and one 3.5mm Coupler Adaptor Stereo Jack Female Audio Joiner Connector

That way, you will be able to use headphones (non-gaming ones) whilst a HDMI cable is plugged in .
Why not plug into PC?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Why not plug into PC?

Because I am using xbox 360 with hdmi cable and plus I've tried plugging an audio cable from the monitor to my laptop but it doesnt work
Quote from eddy678 :I've tried plugging an audio cable from the monitor to my laptop but it doesnt work

You need to change default sound output in control panel, maybe
Win 7, just change default playback device as it doesn't always pick up hdmi to output to the monitor, particularly if you don't usually use that output.

Also depends on your video card, check that does sound to the monitor through hdmi.

Headphones not working whilst plugged into monitor
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG