The online racing simulator
Quote from majod :Sony DSC RX100

Good luck with it

I've read some very nice reviews for it in the past, so I can't wait to see what you do with it. Some of your previous posts in the Camera Showoff thread have been pretty epic.
Oh, I forgot to post about my last purchase.

I bought a Mac Pro.

Not actually, I built a PC. Geforce GTX 760, 8 GB of RAM, i7-4770, and a 1 TB HDD (for now).

I've already ordered another 8 GB of RAM as well

Runs DOTA at a silky smooth 100 FPS (with max detail) and can run AC as well.

A Mini DisplayPort to HDMI active adapter for my triple screen setup.
Quote from amp88 :Good luck with it

I've read some very nice reviews for it in the past, so I can't wait to see what you do with it. Some of your previous posts in the Camera Showoff thread have been pretty epic.

thank you, you're very kind finally i managed to sell all my old dslr gear, except one sigma lens, so im only stuck with this little wonder, cant wait to take it hitch/hiking with me

couch is dark brown and the table is without the glass, otherwise same models.

and this:

and this:

I've got three of these now!
Addition to my stereo system.

Quote from DeadWolfBones :

Hmm I thought only recognised monasteries of the trappist order were allowed to use the word in their brand name.

EDIT: oh they are... since last year apparently
I'd like to try one, but I doubt they're selling in Belgium
Quote from Fastwalker :Hmm I thought only recognised monasteries of the trappist order were allowed to use the word in their brand name.

EDIT: oh they are... since last year apparently
I'd like to try one, but I doubt they're selling in Belgium

Yep, very exciting to have the first real Trappist brewery in the US just an hour or so from me.

The beer was very good—a bit overpriced vs. the non-Trappist competition in the same style, but that's always the case over here.
After I get confirmation these do not have the black sections between the frames these will be mine!

replacing

HOTAS Warthog, so I can do this (X52 base is too wide)

Just put your gf in front of your monitor and remain the joystick on its position. I think it could work.
Could someone tell me whats the real difference between corsair psus? i want to upgrade my 5 year old cooler master 600w for a 650-700w modular corsair,but dunno which one to get really. little tight with money so i thought an RM 650 would do me good? not intending to overclock eva.

My current rig is. asus extreme 4 z77,i7 3570k,8 gig corsair pro,and a gtx 560 ti which i plan to change to a 760 maybe
why do you want corsair psu? there are better brands. i recomend seasonic. For your rig will be ideal seasonic g-650 (best quality for price, and really low noise).
from corsairs the cx-series should be good.

Tried to fix my DFP wheel gears backlash. In some recent sims it gets extremely annoying - while driving straight the force feedback slightly moves the wheel left-right, the wheel includes the backlash and starts rotating for 10° left-right while driving fkin straight.

Looked like an easy task, I failed my mission and not even I was not able to fix the gears at the FF motor, I also, don't even know how, destroyed the DC connector. Bought new, fixed, good to go again. Including the terrible wheel.
4 of these -

The correct bumper -

And something to make it breath better -
Quote from Superobo :why do you want corsair psu? there are better brands. i recomend seasonic. For your rig will be ideal seasonic g-650 (best quality for price, and really low noise).
from corsairs the cx-series should be good.

well i have corsair h100,corsair fans and memories,so i want to keep it "clean" and besides some corsair psu are based on the seasonic ones,and some even made be seasonic,so basicly its the same. the 1 u showed me is 15 gbp more than the 1 i would like and the cx series ane half price but "only" bronze rated
CX is pure shit. AX 650-850 are good as they're rebadged seasonics.
Just bought this little fella.

Mounting the heatsink was a pain in the ass, but its an amazing cooler. No noise and great performance.

Four like those... Tacos al pastor.
Quote from Blade3562 :What are those I like them!

I guess Borbet B.

edit: well i think not, maybe bbs rz?
They look like the original wheels of the Ford Sierra RS500 Cosworth (or some copy of them).

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG