The online racing simulator
Need a part for my G25
(7 posts, started )
Need a part for my G25
I have lost a button on my steering wheel for my g25. I can't seem to find a replacement part anywhere. Does anyone on here have one, that is working? I live in Canada, so shipping would be cheapest if you were from
Canada as well.
Better buy new wheel and sell me your pedals from old wheel
That does work the other way around also
The buttons on the gear shift bit are the same...or just get any button that will fit the hole and solder the wires on.
Quote from Anthoop :The buttons on the gear shift bit are the same...or just get any button that will fit the hole and solder the wires on.

Yeah, the problem is that its not the button itself perhaps, or maybe the clip that it clips into in the wheel. I think I want to just get another working wheel, because I am not sure why its quite dead. I have plugged the other button in, and it starts to only work part of the time, so seems to me its actually the board inside the wheel. I tried the other button last night, and so now it seems to be a bit bigger problem. I have seen lots of people on here that have pretty much lost theirs, maybe their wheel is still functional and they would sell it reasonable.
I have just the Wheel + two buttons, but I can't imagine shipping to Canada will be cheap!
Quote from Belcriss :Yeah, the problem is that its not the button itself perhaps, or maybe the clip that it clips into in the wheel. I think I want to just get another working wheel, because I am not sure why its quite dead. I have plugged the other button in, and it starts to only work part of the time, so seems to me its actually the board inside the wheel. I tried the other button last night, and so now it seems to be a bit bigger problem. I have seen lots of people on here that have pretty much lost theirs, maybe their wheel is still functional and they would sell it reasonable.

Ah...so maybe the problem lies with the board within the wheel that the buttons connect to...or the connection from that board to the main board. I think you need to establish where the fault lies before buying things.

Need a part for my G25
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG