The online racing simulator
Question about travveling, USA
(115 posts, started )
Thanks NN
And as you say, I every now and then spout out crap about America, but it's mostly aimed to the political side of it all, the american citizens I know close to nothing about. That's also why I want to meet some of them, or the "everyday american" so I can understand them better.

AND! I want to eat a lot Heared great things about BBQs and different things I can try to eat down there! I love food mm!
Is that a resturant, street, city, or what?
Quote from The Very End :Is that a resturant, street, city, or what?

Restaurant. If I remember correctly, they're just like a massive selection of random food.
Golden Corral also (at least in my area from what I recall) tends to be a place where older folks go to dine at 4pm because that's old geezer dinnertime
Don't go to Golden Corral!

Seriously, just don't.
I agree with the "Don't go to Golden Corral" statement.

EDIT: Check below
Yelp is a corrupt site that extorts money from businesses by removing good reviews until the business owner pays up by buying advertising with Yelp.

I recommend urbanspoon instead.
That's actually a much better site, I do agree. I just typed "top places to eat in San Francisco" into Google not really thinking.

For San Fran, just go to here.
Nice thanks!

Also in the link above (not the first one) the top place is a cookie bar Gotta go in there too!
Quote from The Very End :Thanks NN
And as you say, I every now and then spout out crap about America, but it's mostly aimed to the political side of it all, the american citizens I know close to nothing about. That's also why I want to meet some of them, or the "everyday american" so I can understand them better.

AND! I want to eat a lot Heared great things about BBQs and different things I can try to eat down there! I love food mm!

Awesome people one on one, once you meet them you really wonder why their system is what it is........

We do better barbi's, mind you, South Americans are even better at a 'beastly on the barbi'

The US really is totally different from Europe, it's a new experience and one that will be great to experience. Have a great time, soak it up and learn from what you experience.
Quote from NitroNitrous :If that's the case Golden Corral is the way to go

Without fail, almost every person I've met visiting from somewhere else is totally amazed with Golden Corral. I think it has something to do with it being all you can eat and a wide variety of items.
............YUCK!................
Well it's not THAT bad. Better than Mc Donald's I guess. LOL the meat comes from the same farm animals Mc Donald's get their Mc Ribs from. Their breakfast buffet is pretty good. Stay away from the chocolate fountain.
You should try Compton and Oakland as well since your in the area kinda. Great Tourist destination
Whatever you do don't go down south, that my 2 cents.

I was chased by a bunch of weird hill-billy's, they asked me if I had time for Jesus.
I said no, after which they probably chased me trough half of the state of Missouri.

Note of honesty replace me with my aunt.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whatever you do don't go down south, that my 2 cents.

I was chased by a bunch of weird hill-billy's, they asked me if I had time for Jesus.
I said no, after which they probably chased me trough half of the state of Missouri.

Note of honesty replace me with my aunt.

That's why you should never buy meth in Missouri.

Question about travveling, USA
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG