The online racing simulator
Please don't say that there isn't enough time to test that layout. In real life there is only 2 hrs practise session for an ELMS race and even in Le Mans there is only 12hrs (which is actually not long at alĺgiven the fact you have one car, 3 drivers, 50% rain, 50% night and 7-8red flag) of testing before the race, starting on wednesday. That chicane will not change drastically setups anyway...and there is only one corner to learn.
#52 - IMOL
Quote from MoMo92i :Please don't say that there isn't enough time to test that layout. In real life there is only 2 hrs practise session for an ELMS race and even in Le Mans there is only 12hrs of testing before the race, starting on wednesday. That chicane will not change drastically setups anyway...and there is only one corner to learn.

Diffrence is, some are not real racing drivers hello? Dont compare us to Le Mans man Expecially from teams below top10 it might be difficult to learn it properly, without any mistakes...
Quote from IMOL :Diffrence is, some are not real racing drivers hello? Dont compare us to Le Mans man Expecially from teams below top10 it might be difficult to learn it properly, without any mistakes...

Tomek I swear you would be faster in Le Mans track that some gentlemen driver that manage to be 30s off pace in LMP2! And LFS is a lot easier than a real car and tracks!
Quorum was not reached in the vote. About 44% of the teams PMed replied by the deadline.

The yeas are 6. The Nays are 8. The chicane will not be used this round; but will be highly considered for future use of this part of the course.

I am extremely disappointed in some of the misconceptions as to why we might use it as well as some of the complaints about style of it. Also the lack of testing as requested in the instructions makes the votes seem to some extent non-educated or contrived.

Just to remind you, the main reason was to slow the cars for the corner to give more time to react to situations at the end of the chicane, not to create an overtaking opportunity. The track witdh was insignificantly affected - the width of the straights preceding and following was within half a meter of the width of this modification.

Just because you may not have heard anything in public about the default layout being an issue does in NO WAY mean it has not occurred before in administrative or private driver chats. Just because there haven't been any issues with the default layout doesn't mean we can't try to change the corner to make the track slightly different.

The layout has been restored to default chicane.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE : epic fail
Thx Deko, siano is annoying but i can live with that. Maybe next year DDDDDDD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG