The online racing simulator
Quote from Gougoodthing :Sebastian Vettel ‏@Sebas_Vettel
This is a very sad night. Michael, this is the most important GP of your life and you are going to win. #GoSchumi

Great tweet and all, it's fake though, Vettel doesn't use Twitter.

The whole situation doesn't sound that good overall though.
#27 - IMOL
Well i belive he is not dead... Because if he would, every single television channel, every single site would talk about it. Just like it was with recent death of Dan Wheldon and Allan Simonsen. We knew literally immediatelly about their condition. It was pretty much same with every other racers that died. I hope he is going to wake up from this coma thing. I really do. As much as i never was a fan of him, we cant lose him... Atleast not like that.
He may never wake up again, surgery was needed almost immediately if there was an hemorrhage in the brain and I think there was...I really hope he gets ahead of this accident.
Ross Brawn and Jean Todt are reported to be in the hospital, so is Schumi's personal doctor Johannes Peil. Olivier Panis meanwhile was denied entrance to the hospital. That's what Motorsport-Total.com reports.
Having spent my whole life wishing he would stop winning, this is the one time I hope he does win.
well to be honest the rush is pretty much done now. If he isn't dead yet and survive the night he should be fine. The only question is will he remember who he is? That would be quite dramatic to be a seven times World Champion, everybody recognizing you and you can't remember what ppl are talking you about.

It will take some times to recover and he may stay quite a long time in coma, only to recover faster
Just because you suffer a brain injury does not mean you will get amnesia btw. Brain injuries are unpredictable, hopefully he gets the better end
Quote from MoMo92i :well to be honest the rush is pretty much done now. If he isn't dead yet and survive the night he should be fine. The only question is will he remember who he is? That would be quite dramatic to be a seven times World Champion, everybody recognizing you and you can't remember what ppl are talking you about.

It will take some times to recover and he may stay quite a long time in coma, only to recover faster

Sadly it is not that easy. Maria died months after her accident, the Prince of the Netherlands stayed in coma until he passed away.
Quote from TFalke55 :Sadly it is not that easy. Maria died months after her accident, the Prince of the Netherlands stayed in coma until he passed away.

Maria died a whole year and half after hers.
According to n-tv/RTL, his Management said no change of condition over night.
-
(Xone) DELETED by Scawen : reply to now deleted spam
He has reportedly undergone a second brain operation.

The press conference starts in about 3-4 minutes. Find your own streams, I'm watching it on TV here.
#38 - IMOL
All the updates and statements of press conference:
10.15:
The news conference has now come to a close, with doctors saying they hope to be able to give a further update later today.
10.14:
A consultant added: "What we observed initially was an impact to the right side of the head. He was agitated when he came in. He had some spontaneous movements and wasn't in a normal state when he came in."
10.10:
At the news conference Professor Stéphane Chabarde said: "I came here not in terms of a doctor but as a friend. I'd like to thank everyone for the support and the excellent medical team who treated him so well.
"I am very worried just like his family, we are very worried about his condition. the doctors won't tell you more because they can't tell you more, they are working hour by hour.
"This kind of accident, luckily he's 45 which is better than if you were older."
10.07:
Dr Stephan Chabardes said: "The helmet wasn't enough to protect him completely but it really did help. We see a lot of head injuries like this."
10.06:
Professor Payen: "We have very good medical procedures and we did actually treat him very quickly and give him what he needed very quickly."
10.05:
Professor Payen added: "We are in constant contact with his family that are by his bedside. At this moment we don't see he is going to need a second operation."
10.04:
Professor Payen continued: "We can say he is fighting for his life. We judge him to be in a very serious situation. We cannot tell what the outcome will be yet. We are working hour-by-hour but it's too early to say what is going to happen and to have a prognosis.
"We think his helmet did help, without a helmet he wouldn't be here now."
10.00:
Professor Jean-Francois Payen added: "I'd say this accident happened in the right place because he was taken into hospital immediately and operated on as soon as he arrived, this meant his state is critical and he is still in a coma and he will be kept in a coma.
"Everything that needed to be done has been done at the moment we can't really say when he will recover, we cannot answer this yet."
09.59:
A spokesman for the hospital said: "Michael Schumacher was the victim of very serious trauma. He was very agitated when he arrived and we decided he was in a critical situation and he quickly went into a coma.
"The neurosurgical treatment he received brought us quite a lot of information. We had to operate urgently to release some pressure in his head. Unfortunately, he has some lesions within his brain."

Everything quoted from Michael Schumacher fanpage:
https://www.facebook.com/pages ... e/188194354538259?fref=ts
Terrible..

Such a hero, such a succes and never lost solid ground..

Come on Michael fight through it and come out cleanly please!
^^^
EDIT: Clicked "Post" a moment too late...
Quote from Gougoodthing :Not sure what you are trying to say?

that the german television is very busy with the micheal accident
main info from the press conference: Schumi's condition has slightly improved, but there's still some minor haemorrhages in his brains.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Having spent my whole life wishing he would stop winning, this is the one time I hope he does win.

Sums up what I think and feel too
Given that he had serous injuries from driving and racing bikes and now this, I've came to the conclusion that the safest place for him is in an F1 cockpit, driving around 300+kmh... He only broke a leg once, not serious injury
Some say there was a GoPro on his helmet and the family gave it to the police for further investigation. I wonder what the police has to do with this accident... It's quite obvious what happened.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG