The online racing simulator
I can't play the lfs
(18 posts, started )
I can't play the lfs
i can't play lfs, my windows is 8.1 and it stop working.

but in my old pc i can play and thats pc have windows 7.
Try uninstalling LFS, get a new clean download and DO NOT install in either /programs or /programs (x86 )

Try installing to the desktop and see if that works.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Try uninstalling LFS, get a new clean download and DO NOT install in either /programs or /programs (x86 )

Try installing to the desktop and see if that works.

i have test that, but still dont work. i have try lunch on windows 7 compatibility mod and nothing. stop working. i have test the o.6b and 0.6e and its the same, stop working.
i have selected to launch with nvidia card and its working
intel card its a ****** :P
now i have other problem i cant change the track.....
What do you mean you can't change the track? For the demo licence only Blackwood is available...
In replies to vianabana1, I am glad someone else has Windows 8.1. I am having difficulty following the thread for the Xbox 360 controller to LFS since that thread seems Windows XP based. Should I post a thread in there?

Thanks!
IhazDaCB7
Quote from Silverracer :What do you mean you can't change the track? For the demo licence only Blackwood is available...

im using a friend account to play :P thats permitted?
Quote from vianabana1 :im using a friend account to play :P thats permitted?

No it isn't. As the LFS End User Agreement says: You must NOT give out your LFS username and password.
whatever, how i can the track and car they says its no possible load the car
If your friend gave you account details,there should be no problem to unlock content,but if you still have problems,then I suspect that this "friend" most likely is downloaded from some torrents site...
Quote from Eclipsed :If your friend gave you account details,there should be no problem to unlock content,but if you still have problems,then I suspect that this "friend" most likely is downloaded from some torrents site...

its works when i have test ed in windows 7
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by Flame CZE
Here is the fix that will make it work for you.

Re download LFS from lfs.net website

Register on the LFS website as well, always helps where u downloaded LFS

When you run LFS for the first time, put in your username and password that you created on the step above and activate.

Enjoy Blackwood as this is the only track you are allowed unless you are an S2 LICENSE HOLDER.....and as you clearly stated, your are not. Your Friend is, but YOU ARE NOT and when you signed up, as stated above, you agreed, or in fact your friend did.

Hack it, drive it, do what ever you want, but unless you are honest...don't come here asking for help, as we won't help.

When we people learn

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Register on the LFS website as well

Why register again? He has already an account,otherwise he couldn't post here!
Quote from Fordman :Here is the fix that will make it work for you.

Re download LFS from lfs.net website

Register on the LFS website as well, always helps where u downloaded LFS

When you run LFS for the first time, put in your username and password that you created on the step above and activate.

Enjoy Blackwood as this is the only track you are allowed unless you are an S2 LICENSE HOLDER.....and as you clearly stated, your are not. Your Friend is, but YOU ARE NOT and when you signed up, as stated above, you agreed, or in fact your friend did.

Hack it, drive it, do what ever you want, but unless you are honest...don't come here asking for help, as we won't help.

When we people learn

Fordie

i have an idea buy the game for me
Quote from vianabana1 :i have an idea buy the game for me

buy it yourself, we are no money throwing monkeys. if you want to play the full game with all the content, you should buy it. We don't care about one player less.
Quote from vianabana1 :i have an idea buy the game for me

LOLZ !!!!

I want a Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Scaglietti.

Buy me one and I'll buy LFS S2 for you. Failing that, stop pirating games and buy them !!!!!

And, even more to the point, don't whine if LFS doesn't work if you don't hold a current legit licence.

If you do, then you'll find everyone is more than willing to help you with your technical issues.

I can't play the lfs
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG