The online racing simulator
The PDC World Championships
(4 posts, started )
Nobody has mentioned this before, or now, so I thought i would bring up the subject.

Although I am british, my fav player is playing tonight....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUT2aRYbuHw

Phil Taylor is just in a different league and Merv King, I have actually played him, and yes he kicked my A$$, but I did get a leg, I lost 3-1 few years ago.

So who else is following the World Cup of Darts Tournament.....I always know its Xmas, when the World Champs are on.

Fordie
#2 - robt
Not Watching myself. But for some reason reading the title triggered in my head people having a competition to see who could park their car blindfolded just using PDC (Park distance control/parking sensors)! Thought it was a bit bizarre to have a world championship :ices_rofl
i have to say wade might be in with a chance to do something.. well, if nearly everyone that plays him doesnt hit a 9 darter.

bit i must say im supporting van gerwin, young talent, very freindly and has a similar dart throw to me.
Van Garwin is awsome watch alot and play a little in a local pub league or try to play should I say lol great fun and banter with the lad's

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG