The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
GL Cammy
Quote from BlueFlame :Well I do think LFS is on the decline and it will never grow again, but what we can do in the meantime is keep it level for as long as possible and drag it out.

I disagree.....It's only on the decline because of the update side of things, but since Scawen posted his update about 3d and his reply to my thread, whether it directed or not, activity has increased, you only have to look at the stats on the forum........

I don't think we are "draggin" it out at all, Its just another push that the community want and because of the community we have, we are able to do this, otherwise, it would of been dead along time ago, so to the community

The community is built up by teams forming and joining together, which in turn keeps this a solid simulator that we all enjoy, so, BIG UP to all the teams that are still active and forming and becoming bigger. Hats off to you all, as I know its hard work, but we are all in for the long haul !!!

Fordie
nFinity eSports sign Sean Lyddon

nFinity eSports have made a massive statement to all by signing Sean Lyddon.

The ex-vires man started his LFS career with E-Team and then went on to build Vires with J.Peace. Since then he's competed in IGTC, GTAL, GT1ws, GT2ws, MoE and many more at a very high level before taking a break from the serious nature that racing brings and decided to make a return to racing but at a more relaxed pace and help us strengthen our squad and LFS campaign. Sean will not only be limiting himself to LFS of course and will strengthen our squad across multiple platforms.

"I'm absolutely delighted to have Sean onboard with us. He's been a long-time target of mine to bring into the team because of our great relationship and Sean's extremely brilliant personality and talent."
J.Cooper

"Stoked to have Sean join us in the nFinity team as he has a good reputation and has previous League racing experience, I hope he enjoys his stay.

I am very happy to have Sean and Jake join us as we rebuild the LFS side of our squad, young talent is always great to work with as you build up the skills and relationship with the other members. I look forward to day when both Sean and Jake will be representing us in the GTWS team, hopefully beating our friend Mr Lind and having a great laugh doing it.

Welcome
"
S.Hill
Yyym... Good luck i guess?
grats sean a jake, good luck and have fun
saw this one coming
Pretty amazed by this signing

Seems my considerations was correct the first time.

Congrats n\
Good luck Sean, Jake, and nFinity!
Gratz and good luck Sean and Jake!
Good luck guys
Good luck guys.
Best of luck for the future mate
nFinity eSports sign Sam "ratrug101" Holt

University student Sam Holt has signed for nFinity eSports to strengthen our campaign. After starting LFS for the first time in 2010 he shortly joined AA [part of the GenR conglomerate] and remained there ever since, until restricted seat time forced him out of contract with his desire to drive and improve at the fore front of his objectives. It's then that Sam was in contact with us and we can all gladly welcome Sam as his mentality and ability most certainly matches our own.

" So pleased to announce this. I noticed Sam a while ago and noticed he was already a great pace at the time I didn't understand why GenR didn't have him in their GT car more often and hes still able to improve! "

J. Cooper

" Great to have another signing for the LFS team in the name of Sam Holt. It's great to see our presence in LFS grow and we look forward to more racing in the future in the great, although diminishing world of LFS. "

S. Hill
Congrats n\, sean and sam
see on track
Gz Sam
WELCOME SAAAAAAAM! cant wait to get into racing with ya!
Congtraz Sam!
Damn lucky fellas here
Quote from BlueFlame :nFinity eSports sign Sam "ratrug101" Holt

University student Sam Holt has signed for nFinity eSports to strengthen our campaign. After starting LFS for the first time in 2010 he shortly joined AA [part of the GenR conglomerate] and remained there ever since, until restricted seat time forced him out of contract with his desire to drive and improve at the fore front of his objectives. It's then that Sam was in contact with us and we can all gladly welcome Sam as his mentality and ability most certainly matches our own.

" So pleased to announce this. I noticed Sam a while ago and noticed he was already a great pace at the time I didn't understand why GenR didn't have him in their GT car more often and hes still able to improve! "

J. Cooper

" Great to have another signing for the LFS team in the name of Sam Holt. It's great to see our presence in LFS grow and we look forward to more racing in the future in the great, although diminishing world of LFS. "

S. Hill

Congrats nFinity!...but to be clear on this, we've never prevented Sam from participating in races... The problem was more complex in my opinion, I think my failure to make and maintain an amateur line up to develop drivers and Sam's failure to integrate our group of drivers have more to do with it... I wish I could have done more for him because as you said, he has lots of potential and he´s a great guy to have in your team...I was really sad to see him go and I hope you guys will be able to provide what he needs, so take good care of him and I´m sure he´ll be a great asset for nFinity!

Good luck Sam!
Quote from Framaris :The problem was more complex in my opinion

Of course. When you have 3 teams under one umbrella you will always have these issues.

It was not intended to be any form of attack or negative comment towards GenR.

It just is what it is. He wasn't getting the seat time he deserved.
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course. When you have 3 teams under one umbrella you will always have these issues.

Hmm, not really...it is the first time actually!
Cheers guys
Good luck Sam!
Best of luck Samki.

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG