The online racing simulator
My New Server: Live For s2
(13 posts, started )
Hi guys

Ive been running my server for the last few days , the server is for "Saudi drift" or "Hagwalah"

you can see videos about lfs hagwalah in youtube like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkL7iYRDOx0

some info about my server

server name:
Live For s2

Password:
arab99

Hagwalah Setups (click on the name of car to download)

XRT - FXO - RB4 - FZ5 -LX6

i hope you enjoy and have fun ..

sorry for my bad english guys

see you there!

(rosewood2) DELETED by Scawen : racist comments
Good luck!
Quote from simmon--lfs :
Hagwalah Setups (click on the name of car to download)

XRT - FXO - RB4 - FZ5 -LX6

failed.
-
(fwj515) DELETED by fwj515
I ****ING LOVE ARAB DRIFTOR!
THANKS FOR A NEW SERVER
-
(xtraction) DELETED by xtraction : waguaanin me bruddas
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Scawen : racist comments
#5 - Be2K
Drifters everywhere.. this is a RACING-Simulation...
Quote from Be2K :Drifters everywhere.. this is a RACING-Simulation...

You call this drifting?
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship : .
Good luck on the server!
C'mon guys. Community is ****ing small as it is without people whining about servers they don't like. If you don't want to drift or cruise, don't join it. The last thing we need is even more people closing down servers or leave LFS...
#9 - Be2K
Quote from GenesisX :C'mon guys. Community is ****ing small as it is without people whining about servers they don't like. If you don't want to drift or cruise, don't join it. The last thing we need is even more people closing down servers or leave LFS...

Okay, we stopping whining and wie did stop cruise & driving.

Now take a seat, please and think about it why so less Racers are online ?

Serverlist:
Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1R) - Cruise - Cruise - Drift - Drift - Drift..

ppl - drifting and racing is done for the same reason: it's fun to control a vehicle at its physical limits
Quote from CarlLefrancois :ppl - drifting and racing is done for the same reason: it's fun to control a vehicle at its physical limits

And in drift competitions or league races, it can push the skills of your inner driver to the max.
Quote from Be2K :Okay, we stopping whining and wie did stop cruise & driving.

Now take a seat, please and think about it why so less Racers are online ?

Serverlist:
Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1) - Demo (BL1R) - Cruise - Cruise - Drift - Drift - Drift..

That's poor logic. The number of S2 "racers" online has nothing to do with the amount of racing servers. There are plenty of racing servers out there - they're just empty. And I don't see why having drift/cruise servers is a bad thing. Will you have more "racers" if you banned drifting and cruising? I doubt it. In fact, you keep more of the community active by having these servers around - and once in a while, you'll see parts of that community jump over to racing servers. At least, that's what I did and it's been a while since I have been on some drift server.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG