The online racing simulator
Voted Nissan, just the thought of all the 80's and 90's Silvias, Fairladys and Skylines makes me go all wobbly. Toyota would be nice, too.
I voted for mouse steer support
Quote from tristancliffe :
Audi? Ha ha ha.

WAT?
faker

i hate ppl who mostly acting like u " im old skul bro, yo bro"

gtfo with that
On the basis that all Audi have been pretty dull really. Even the Quattro, but I'll accept that it was the best Audi of all time. Yes, they've won Lemons a lot recently, but mostly through a) huge budgets b) by keeping the car boring and c) lack of serious competition.
Quote from tristancliffe :On the basis that all Audi have been pretty dull really. Even the Quattro, but I'll accept that it was the best Audi of all time. Yes, they've won Lemons a lot recently, but mostly through a) huge budgets b) by keeping the car boring and c) lack of serious competition.

You must be the biggest idiot iv ever seen in lfs community.

How stupid and out of your mind you must be to write that shit?

fejspalm x100
audi sucks herp derp duuuhhh
Quote from undertaker00 :You must be the biggest idiot iv ever seen in lfs community.

How stupid and out of your mind you must be to write that shit?

fejspalm x100

Oh, I forgot - they also won Lemons a lot because the rules were massively in their favour.

Nice counter-argument though.
Quote from tristancliffe :On the basis that all Audi have been pretty dull really. Even the Quattro, but I'll accept that it was the best Audi of all time. Yes, they've won Lemons a lot recently, but mostly through a) huge budgets b) by keeping the car boring and c) lack of serious competition.

d) by absolute lobbing of diesel engines from organizers. (might be the same reason as in your last post)

Anyway,as an owner of one of these,voted for Toyota - man can be naive,right?
Quote from Eclipsed :d) by absolute lobbing of diesel engines from organizers. (might be the same reason as in your last post)

Quote from tristancliffe : can't see why anyone would want to willingly drive anything that is or once was a Porsche. Just don't get the appeal in the slightest.

Superior braking stability. Minimal front tyre wear. Many good reasons for driving a Porsche. Look at the 911. Single-handidly the most used race car of all time. [There's a reason for that btw]

I thought you were a car guy? If you were you'd automatically respect the 911. You're one of these Clarkson-esque nobs who says the engine is in the wrong place I guess. In which case Porsches hundreds of 911 wins prove you completely wrong.
Just read how he talks about Audi and "Le Mans".
What I don't like about Porsche is it's design - it doesn't really look like a proper racing machine (flat,aerodynamic like Ferrari,Lamborghini or even my own poor man's Ferrari - MR2),it's just a bit flattened VW Beatle (which is understandable,as the designer is the same) and what's the worst - it's still looks the same even after half century of evolution.
Don't get your discussion here. I didn't vote for RUF, but only because I'd like a wide porfolio of different layouts, not just R/R layouts and maybe a M/R (no need for the RUF Cayenne :razz

Voted Alfa, with Toyota on a cose second. MR2, Supra, GT86, AE86, WRC Corolla and so on
Quote from Eclipsed :What I don't like about Porsche is it's design - it doesn't really look like a proper racing machine (flat,aerodynamic like Ferrari,Lamborghini or even my own poor man's Ferrari - MR2),it's just a bit flattened VW Beatle (which is understandable,as the designer is the same) and what's the worst - it's still looks the same even after half century of evolution.

It's design WORKS. You can't ignore the facts. A 911 is THE best car in the braking zone when comparing to other GT cars and has extremely good traction out of slower speed corners.

As we say in English - If it ain't broke. Don't fix it. - 911 is this philosophy in a physical form.
Just because a car is used a lot doesn't mean that said car is automatically good. There's a reason that the current best car in the Porsche line up is the Cayman. Of course, the 911 is OK and works as a racecar because it is reliable and has good fuel consumption. If they just moved the engine a few feet farther forward, it could be so much better.
I am not a huge fan of 911s but I do respect them. They look very similar because it is the only car that has actually evolved instead of just kept the name, and being a car designer myself, I do appreciate what designers do with it. However, even though its layout has some particular advantages it has some drawbacks too, and if the fastests cars in history are mostly MR is for a reason.
I don't think Tristan is a petrolhead, he just loves motorsport, but not cars themselves.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's design WORKS. You can't ignore the facts. A 911 is THE best car in the braking zone when comparing to other GT cars and has extremely good traction out of slower speed corners.

How about giving us a source for these "facts" rather than just relying on CAPITAL LETTERS
He's an expert in all things existing, didn't ya know?
Quote from Bmxtwins :He's an expert in all things existing, didn't ya know?

I'm an expert on 911's.
than tell me how do i start the car when the battery cable is off and the bonnet is shut closed?
Quote from e2mustang :than tell me how do i start the car when the battery cable is off and the bonnet is shut closed?

I hope that's not your own start of story.
Quote from e2mustang :than tell me how do i start the car when the battery cable is off and the bonnet is shut closed?

Depends where you stand on the grid...
Quote from BlueFlame :As we say in English - If it ain't broke. Don't fix it. - 911 is this philosophy in a physical form.

LOL.

Porsche has been fixing a broken layout since the beginning. They have done quite an amazing job at it but it's still broken.

Better start being an expert on the Cayman cause that's what is slowly showing every 911 blind fanboys how inferior the RR layout actually is.

Anyway what am I doing wasting my time...people here put BlueFlame's nose is his own poop twice a day and the dude keeps shitting everywhere.

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG