The online racing simulator
Sings and light for cruise
(12 posts, started )
Hi guys I have cruise but i need sings and trafic light please help me Who say me how to make or give will be admin on my server
Depends on the code that your cruise was developed in, but I did some road signs and traffic lights for use with LFSLapper insim system - see HERE for road signs.

However, if your cruise in different code, then unlikely you'll get what you are looking for.

Not only is it a great deal of work making these, but if I ran a cruise server, the last thing I'd do is give the good stuff like signs and lights away to others to use, especially someone who only has demo, as these may be a good reason a lot of people join their server. And, sorry to say this, but anyone with these on their server is likely to have a S1 or S2 server already, so is unlikely to want to be the admin for a demo server.
Attached images
LFS Road Signs.png
Just lets hope that hes not one of the 999 cracked boys from Bulgaria and Lithuania who come here and try to rob information which later they use in their cracked servers.

If thats the case hes more like going to be banned.

Im basing this in his words and his registered date. Too much stuff for that short time in "LFS" , if you know what I mean.
Quote from sinanju :Depends on the code that your cruise was developed in, but I did some road signs and traffic lights for use with LFSLapper insim system - see HERE for road signs.

However, if your cruise in different code, then unlikely you'll get what you are looking for.

Not only is it a great deal of work making these, but if I ran a cruise server, the last thing I'd do is give the good stuff like signs and lights away to others to use, especially someone who only has demo, as these may be a good reason a lot of people join their server. And, sorry to say this, but anyone with these on their server is likely to have a S1 or S2 server already, so is unlikely to want to be the admin for a demo server.

I pasted on lfslapper this codes but i dont have sings on au1???
Okay How to set on BL1 sings
Demo racers do not have access to AU1, so therefore I'm not going to give you any more help.

In fact, would be nice if a moderator read this, and banned you.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
I'd like to hijack this post and point out couple of good topics I've found on querying the rights of demo users -

Discussion on Separate subforum for demo users - HEREDiscussion on Licensed and Demo users - HERE

Maybe its because I'm seeing less licensed users on the forums and more and more demo users asking for additional content for free (especially as the things they already to have have in the way of cars and tracks are not available to demo'ers) that I'm beginning to feel that unless a demo user has a query on anything more than how to solve any problems they're having (running the game, getting better/faster, how to set up a car, or setting up a demo server, maybe nothing more than their views on the game?) then I/we should just stop giving them help of any kind.

I understand that not everyone has money to get license (in my current circumstances, I couldn't afford to buy one just now), but these demo users asking for extras are likely to have their own computer system (as against using a public system as provided in a library, club, etc), and as some of them are running servers, they must have half decent computers and be paying for internet bandwidth. So, for these users, I don't see that they shouldn't have enough pocket money to buy a S1 or S2 license.

I don't know if it's just me, but I wouldn't expect to download a free demo of anything (game, app, whatever), then have the right to ask for anything from their community except help in getting it working - I especially wouldn't expect to be able to ask that community to provide me with help and freebies on the full experience they've actually had to pay for.
Indeed.

Bye bye.
Quote from sinanju :Demo racers do not have access to AU1, so therefore I'm not going to give you any more help.

In fact, would be nice if a moderator read this, and banned you.

The most effective way to call a moderators attention is to report a post (if you haven't already).
-
(david989898) DELETED by david989898 : nwm
Quote from Chriship :Just lets hope that hes not one of the 999 cracked boys from Bulgaria and Lithuania who come here and try to rob information which later they use in their cracked servers.

If thats the case hes more like going to be banned.

Im basing this in his words and his registered date. Too much stuff for that short time in "LFS" , if you know what I mean.

You would know all about that right:
https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... ght=Chriship+crack+server

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG