The online racing simulator
#1 - Mysho
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Mobile Coming this December
http://www.rockstargames.com/n ... coming-this-december.html

Just to inform you. I think I will be on it everytime I will be sitting somewhere in train or sth.

Quote :"Newly remastered graphics including dynamic and detailed shadows, greater draw distance, an enriched color palette, plus enhanced character and car models make this the best-looking version of San Andreas yet."

My pc struggles to keep maxed out SA running smoothly, and now this. I fell so technologically behind
hmm depending on the price ill get it...but hopefully its got slightly better controls than GTA3 did
I finished GTA VC on Mobile, ill definetetly get this.

note: unless you have a 5 inch screen or bigger its just a pain to play as the controls will be too close together.
got my S4...screen is big enough imo.
just hated the way shooting was for example...pretty random
Still not convinced that touchscreen is suited for games like this.
#7 - Mysho
It's not, but one can't resist not to have San Andreas on his mobile phone.
Finally some use for Nvidia Shield then.
Quote from Eclipsed :Still not convinced that touchscreen is suited for games like this.

It's not.

But that's why iOS supports controllers. To make good games actually playable on mobile.
Wow,that's cool! Does it also cost double as much as similar spec controllers without bitten apple on it and does also require 5 minute work with some iGamepad app connected to some iStore just to switch buttons?
Quote from Eclipsed :Wow,that's cool! Does it also cost double as much as similar spec controllers without bitten apple on it and does also require 5 minute work with some iGamepad app connected to some iStore just to switch buttons?

Most likely.

Last time I checked even my Xbox 360 controller works on Windows Phone and Android.
I guess realizing that the Controller API is a standardized API with defined control schemes would be too difficult to troll with.

But that's fine. Display ignorance!
They released it today on android and I have to say it's really playing nice, still can't believe such a progress has been made in those couple of years... Playing San Andreas while waiting for train, hopefully one day Gran Turismo will come to Android / iOS...
Quote from Mysho : hopefully one day Gran Turismo will come to Android / iOS...

Actually, Real Racing 3 is quite nice for that GT style racing itch, and it's free, allbeit a bit grindy if you don't want to shell out cash.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Actually, Real Racing 3 is quite nice for that GT style racing itch, and it's free, allbeit a bit grindy if you don't want to shell out cash.

The previous iterations were better. RR3 became a giant Free2Play mess. RR2 was at least fun without spending money.
Quote from Mysho :hopefully one day Gran Turismo will come to Android / iOS...

Only chance to have GT on your phone is when Sony would decide to release their own OS for it. Or with emulator.
Quote from Eclipsed :Only chance to have GT on your phone is when Sony would decide to release their own OS for it. Or with emulator.

Actually you can make apps available for certain phones only as well.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG