The online racing simulator
Does that happen in real life?
He is driving at an airport.
Ok, so I think the Indy Car really feels like a peice of crap on the road courses. On oval it feels quite nice and handles relatively predictably, most tracks are just lifting anyways. So its quite fun.

But man this OTM feels so odd, like the front end is floating on entry. Then on exit the car goes into a four wheel slide. Like it's controllable but the front just washes away and the rear follows.

I mean, the MX5 I thought felt pretty good last I tried it. And the NASCARS are OK on road... as were the McLaren, Ford GT, Caddy, etc.

Is it just the OTM or does the indy car actually handle like a dog?
The IndyCar hasn't been on the OTM in well over a year.
Race skip or spec, best cars. **** the rest.
Quote from PMD9409 :The IndyCar hasn't been on the OTM in well over a year.

Well this is what i've heard
Its on NTM maybe just not the newest version of it. I would rather have a proper dw12 sooner than an updated of the old car
Quote from Mustangman759 :Its on NTM maybe just not the newest version of it. I would rather have a proper dw12 sooner than an updated of the old car

Myers made a tweet today to say they're scanning the DW12 as we speak.

Quote :iRacingMyers: For those not connecting the dots. @iRacing starting work on the DW12 "soon". Updated CAD data arriving from @DallaraIndyFty today

They did the noise recording yesterday as well. Can't wait TBH. Hope its ready for next season.
Quote from StableX :Myers made a tweet today to say they're scanning the DW12 as we speak.

he made a few tweats, sounds like they recording the new honda engine
Quote from Tony Gardner :Hello

We also received the CAD data today from Dallara for DW12 which is huge. (Thank you Dallara!)

CAD Data allows us to get going all out on the production and art work and in fact is ideal in that regard. Not trying to hype it but I know people obviously are interested and wanting to know if building an update to this car. Without promising, my guess in looking at schedule is we start on the art and production work in February for this car.

Yann can you teach me how not to wreck when making wheel to wheel contact
french lag bubbles.
Time to unsub from this thread, if I want to see random results boosting I can just go on Nikis blog, adios.
After driving the skippy and MX5, I really need to see some other faster cars with the NTM. At least the Ruf will have that next month.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Time to unsub from this thread, if I want to see random results boosting I can just go on Nikis blog, adios.

Thanks for letting us know
Quote from StableX :After driving the skippy and MX5, I really need to see some other faster cars with the NTM. At least the Ruf will have that next month.

oh maybe thats why I kept crashing with the skippy lol
Quote from StableX :After driving the skippy and MX5, I really need to see some other faster cars with the NTM. At least the Ruf will have that next month.

Where did they say they're going to release it on December?

You need to drive more Indy car too. Some good laughs at your comments about me crashing. Also Yann too, race some more!
Quote from carfetish :Where did they say they're going to release it on December?

on twitter... from Steve Myers.
#348 - 65D
$4,0833333333333333/month, expensive

Quote :The iRacing Black Friday Special is starting early this year. $49, one-year renewals today through Monday December 2nd. Use promo code PR-BF2013 as many times as you like!
If you are not already a member, new memberships are half off as well.

I will be renewing
Hah. No thanks. Even if I unsubscribed months ago, they're still sending mails...

iRacing - chapter III
(1141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG