The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2014: Round 2 Starting Grid
Grid Available Here

13 GT1
17 GT2

Car 9 GT1 Pole
Car 52 GT2 Pole

Car 66 DNQ, but should be on standby in the event of a last-minute drop from the grid.

Race Password will be the same as the Qualifying Password.
Car 03 has had its 5-place grid penalty applied.

Car 02 has been dropped from the grid after discovering they had unannounced changed that car's status.

Cars 91 and 66 must still confirm before being allowed to start, but are being shown in the grid because they attempted qualifying.
Car 07 will attend FYI
Quote from Ziomek21 :Car 07 will attend FYI

Thank you for re-confirming this. Just remember, you'll be stacked at the top of the grid and given a head start to get to the end of the pitlane in good time. Your car will be released when the last GT1 starter crosses the pit exit area.
#5 - IMOL
#03 Wont attend Round 2.
Cmon, dont rage quit. We need some gt1 action
#7 - IMOL
Quote from Bmxtwins :Cmon, dont rage quit. We need some gt1 action

oi, its not his fault he rages easily.
#73 car type says XRR on the grid / qualy results. Should be FZR. Tracker input is right though.
Hello Deko,

I wonder why #11 COrse motorsports' best time is 1:07.25 as the best time we drove is 1:06.80 and we were fifth in qualifying yesterday.

Qualilying results

Greets

Danny
**Update**

I saw that we have been given a penalty for using the wrong license plate.

We had LFS S2 on our licenseplate.. So now we dropped from 5th to 8th place...
Quote from danielroelofs :**Update**

We had LFS S2 on our licenseplate..

There should be your team's name on numberplate, as per rules.
used wrong numberplate myself too huehue
Quote from MousemanLV :Hello.
I would like to know the reason why Dynamix Racing GT2 fastest lap is 1.10.53 on the starting grid? Yesterday my fastest lap in Q2 was 1.10.47.
https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1831122#post1831122
Q2 results
http://newdimensionracing.com/ ... 014/GTWS2014_Round2Q2.pdf

Thanks in advance.

See OP of protests & penalties thread for that cause.

Quote from danielroelofs :**Update**

We had LFS S2 on our licenseplate.. So now we dropped from 5th to 8th place...

As was answered already, the licence plate MUST contain team name or team tag.

Quote from danielroelofs :Hello Deko,

I wonder why #11 COrse motorsports' best time is 1:07.25 as the best time we drove is 1:06.80 and we were fifth in qualifying yesterday.

Qualilying results

Greets

Danny

See OP of protests & Penalties therad.

Mazdaratie: I'll look into that when I return from work...car type is taken from where I keep an entrylist. Maybe the search function jacked up, or you changed car type and I didn't record it or you didn't notify me :P
Quote from dekojester :Mazdaratie: I'll look into that when I return from work...car type is taken from where I keep an entrylist. Maybe the search function jacked up, or you changed car type and I didn't record it or you didn't notify me :P

Thx Deko. I can assure you we didn't change the car type. 3 years in a row FZR only for us
-
(MousemanLV) DELETED by MousemanLV : nevermind. sorted!
Hello again.

I'm really frustrated about my QUAL lap, which is included in the starting grid. In the penalty log, in Q1 I lost my fastest lap (1.10.560). I'm completely fine with that. In Q2 I did a lap time of 1.10.470. The only penalty in the penalty log I can see is the LOSS OF FASTEST LAP in Q1. That penalty is issued to Q1, not Q2.

My question is, why do I have this laptime of 1.10.53, which I do not know anything about? I haven't set a such laptime in the Q2. Sorry, but I see something wrong here. If not, please explain to me why do I have this weird laptime which I do not know about.
Quote from MousemanLV :Hello again.

I'm really frustrated about my QUAL lap, which is included in the starting grid. In the penalty log, in Q1 I lost my fastest lap (1.10.560). I'm completely fine with that. In Q2 I did a lap time of 1.10.470. The only penalty in the penalty log I can see is the LOSS OF FASTEST LAP in Q1. That penalty is issued to Q1, not Q2.

My question is, why do I have this laptime of 1.10.53, which I do not know anything about? I haven't set a such laptime in the Q2. Sorry, but I see something wrong here. If not, please explain to me why do I have this weird laptime which I do not know about.

The loss is indicated from the session the infraction occured in. The fastest lap is deducted from the combined laps you set in both Q1 and Q2.
Oh, ok. Now I understood it! Thank you for the quick answer
Quote from Mazdaratie :Thx Deko. I can assure you we didn't change the car type. 3 years in a row FZR only for us

Fixed :P It was a function fail...when I moved the cells to eliminate the dropouts, it did not adjust the functions properly :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG