The online racing simulator
CH Eclipse yoke as a wheel for LFS
I've been using a CH Products Eclipse yoke as a wheel in LFS, and I am very pleased with it. It was designed to be used with flight simulators, but with a simple modification it makes an excellent wheel for LFS. For the steering I, of course, use the aileron-input control. This provides very smooth steering input. I use the rudder input for the combined Throttle/brake axes input of LFS. There are convenient switches which I use for shifting gears up and down. It uses plug-and-play installation with 7' USB cord.

I wanted to be able to control the throttle/brake with one thumb. Therefore, I modified the rudder input for the combined throttle/brake as follows. First, I removed two coil springs which center the rudder input. This rudder-input control is mounted in a box attached to the yoke by four screws. By removing these screws it was easy to remove the two coil springs. Next, I put a small sheet-metal screw in the back of this box, and mounted a small rubber band between this screw and one side of the rudder input. I set it up so that the default position of this input applies the brakes. A photo of the modified control is attached.

I use my right thumb for the throttle/brake control. I use the red button on the left side of the yoke for shifting up and one side of the rocker switch on that side for shifting down. It's not fancy, but it's cheap and beats a joystick.
Attached images
IMG_0932.JPG
I actually use my G25 for certain flying games, Not the best tool for the job, but hey it works!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG