Looking for a coder for a new insim.
Hi. Im looking for a coder to make a new insim, 90% is to show statistics on the hud (DRIVER, POINTS - that i will put with some command like !currentpoint=10, POSITION IN LIST - automatic positioning by the points - SPEED AVG.)

I will pay for it for sure, so dont care about it.

Thanks, Cya!
Can't LFSLapper do this?
Quote from Bose321 :Can't LFSLapper do this?

Never worked with it, but i think no... I need a new one that can get speed on determined places, etc (defined by comand like !speed1, etc)
I'm almost sure Lapper can do all that you need.
You can make zones, you can get the current speed of a car at any point (hence, I already made a live screen that shows current speed etc.) and much more.
If you can code, have a look at Lapper and I am sure you will get used to it quickly, if you can't code, come up with a detailed wishlist, so people who can code, can have a look if it can be done in Lapper or that another insim has to be written.
As Yisc says, most of what you want can be done via LFSLapper ('lapper').

Most if it almost from the basic scripts included within lapper, the rest is available on the lapper section of this forum, which various people have coded and these can be added on.

Some of the things available, are;
  • Top times
  • Top drift scores
  • Race Points
  • Pitboard
  • Speedtrap
  • Winner / Finish Flags
  • Leaderboard
  • Yellow Flags
  • Drift scoreboards
  • Racetrack personnel
See attached for how some of these look.

If you want to see some of these things in action, have a quick blast round my server (Sin'rs Too). To look at top times and drifts, you'll have to go thru my !menu system.
Attached images
LFSLapper scoreboards etc.png
whether it is possible or not, I'm looking for someone who can do for me, I have no knowledge of how to edit it, much less scripting
Quote from manza47 :whether it is possible or not, I'm looking for someone who can do for me, I have no knowledge of how to edit it, much less scripting

As said in my previous posting, it might be a good idea to write a list of features you want to have in that insim program.
Not some general comments about speed, points ect. but in details what you want to have.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG