The online racing simulator
Genesis- Firth Of Fifth Piano Tutorial
(7 posts, started )
I know LFS forum is the wrong place to ask for this but...

If anyone has heard of the old group 'Genesis' and their song in the album 'Selling England by the Pound' released in 1974 (I think) which was called 'Firth Of Fifth', I would really like a tutorial on how to play the song since I cannot find a good tutorial anywhere.

If anyone is willing to put up a tutorial on how to play the song, I will be very grateful since I don't know how to read piano sheet music, I learn by ear.

Thanks,
Edward .

And no, I am not 40 odd, I am 16..I just prefer old bands such as Genesis, Supertramp and Mike and The Mechanics rather than Nicki Manaj, JB and DJ Icantmakemusic2013omglookatmeimfamousmummy.
My head explodes whenever I try to play this piece from sheet music :-(
Quote from Crashgate3 :1:35 onwards - Good luck having a left hand that can stretch 2 octaves...

Serves me right for only watching the first minute
Thanks for the link but I mean an actual person showing me how to play. I've already seen one person do a tutorial on it but I find it hard to follow after the first part of the song.
I am happy to see people lovin' good old rock music. Currently I am learning to play "Horizons" from Foxtrot (1972), the fourth album of Genesis. It's a guitar piece, written by Steve Hackett. Pretty complex composition, influenced by Johann Sebastian Bach, as I found out.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG