The online racing simulator
LX Challenge 2013: Round 2 Race Discussion
Round 1. Races 3 and 4.

Date: 27 October 2013
Time: Free Practice 18:05 UTC (20 minutes) :: Qualifying 18:30 UTC (20 Minutes - Scrutineering Start 18:27) :: Race 1 19:00 UTC :: Race 2 19:40 UTC
Race Distance: 30 minutes
Course: Aston Club Reversed (AS2R)
Weather: Cloudy Afternoon
Wind: None
Notes: The top 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 from Race 1 finishing order will be reversed for the start of Race 2. Draw will be announced at the end of Race 1.

Track Map
Quote from AsnL :Session of Incident: Race 4
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident: 9m45s MPR, lap 8
Car(s) involved: 9 and 88
Location of Incident: last turn
Brief Description of Incident: R.Costa without any pardon runs into my car's side, makes me half-spin, pushes me by sideways for 5m as if nothing had happened. After that he spins my car inversely to driving direction and continues his destructive ride.

This is one of the reasons I am against the reversed grid. We had nathan on pole 2nd race and (no offence nate) he was slow as hell compared to the others. Garbelowski went like 5-10 kph slower in that turn than 'the fast' guys do. That is what made the first contact, wich was just a small, innocent contact, but with great consequences, because garb released the throttle 100%, wich shifts weight to the front, wich causes oversteer, wich causes lower speeds, wich caused costa to bump in the rear again. Racing incident imo, but some may think otherwise.

For teh rest this series is fun to do, with great competition and great battles. Lets see what next race brings (and please costa, we should stop finding each other on track 4 times each race XD lots of fun tough)
#3 - OTone
About Asnl's report:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq9oEq_YzZw

You should report yourself for racing with such a crappy connection instead of blaming other people.

Edit:
Also, all I should be reported was by the fact that I didn't used my skin in the first race.
as if the pole's didnt learn from GTWS the day before
#5 - AsnL
At the moment of you touching me, which is indisputable, my lags weren't taking part in that as its good visible on the video. I saw what you did with other driver (not only in lxc) so I wasn't surprised because I know what you present yourself.

Also, nice manipulation of the video, I have to say that. Firstly you show 20s period of time without any sense before the crash, and then you cut the accident to its half to make the lags guilty, great, but people aren't that stupid as you think.

@edit- Ray, I can see that you are not too intelligent, the problem lies on NDR servers side, not mine, I can't do anything with lags.
Well I heard it was some issue in just Poland, not NDR servers. its strange
Quote from AsnL :At the moment of you touching me, which is indisputable, my lags weren't taking part in that as its good visible on the video. I saw what you did with other driver (not only in lxc) so I wasn't surprised because I know what you present yourself.

so the sudden teleport wasn't lagg?

Quote from AsnL :Also, nice manipulation of the video, I have to say that. Firstly you show 20s period of time without any sense before the crash, and then you cut the accident to its half to make the lags guilty, great, but people aren't that stupid as you think.

I've seen the replay and there's nothing to see after that. You were that laggy the whole race. the only manipulation he put in the video was the tune which made you look 10X more stupid.

Quote from AsnL :@edit- Ray, I can see that you are not too intelligent, the problem lies on NDR servers side, not mine, I can't do anything with lags.

then how come only the polish people have problems with it? It isn't the ndr server, trust me. I'm not saying it's you either. It might be your internet provider. I mean, even the lithuanians, have almost no problems. And I know what kind of internet they have XD
Cool videos Jared!

LX Challenge 2013: Round 2 Race Discussion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG