The online racing simulator
Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
Yes ! French PoweR!
Vires #03 won gt3 round 5. K.
Great drive from you guys, fantastico!

Well deserved victory!
well, was mainly a bump for the thread, no time to do write ups.
Quote from xtraction :Vires #03 won gt3 round 5. K.

Fantastic news Seat, i have never read epic story like this one, this fighting for a win, and so much drama in way to win this race. I will vote for newsman of the year, u have my vote here! Keep going ! There is your future, there is your real talent . That story makes me cry its srsly epic stuff !.
um hi
hi thar.
Vires are back in LFS
16th October 2013.

Team Vires are back with a bang! Last night marked the start of the annual Hungarian Sim Racing series ... read more.
Yay, so good to have Vires back in business and Niki in it!
Niki deserves a proper team, congrats.
Congratulations, NIKI. You are one of the best drivers out there, in my opinion, so I'm pretty sure you'll do excellent job in this team.
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
Adam Wiœniewski and Niki Đaković join Team Vires
25th October 2013.

Best known for his single seater prowess, Adam Wiœniewski is a fine addition to the Vires squad as he seeks active competition in the GTR leagues Live for Speed has to offer. The former spdoRacing driver from Poland is somebody I have known for a very long time, spanning back to when I started LFS so I am thrilled to have him in the team!

Completing the double signing is Niki Đaković who has been on trial with Vires for a few months now and has raced under the Vires flag in both the LX Challenge and the 16h event. He may have his critics, but the former GT2 World Series champion has joined Vires with a different philosophy and we hope it will be the perfect environment for him to grow. Although a number of you have already congratulated Niki in this thread, I don't want to break tradition!

Welcome to both!
Have fun in your inner chat with Niki's stories about his brutally accelerating Fiat diesel!
GT2WS champ... Yea... Anyway, good luck Adam Hope you show best in GT2s on Westhill and later
welcum boys (:
Im not here nearly a half year and you guys come with so much suprises
Welcome in the team
Good luck Niki and Vires!
Congrats fella's
Gratz Niki, good luck!

Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG