GT World Series 2014: Round 1 Race Discussion
Round 1 of the 2014 GT World Series, the 6 Hours of Westhill International Reversed.

Race Date: 26 October 2013, 18:00 UTC
Official Circuit Diagram

Please use the indicated sectors of track when you are filing protests, or other reports to officials. The administration will use those sector names to indicate incident conditions.

Discuss!
Go go team vires! I would really like to see how vires will do. Best of luck to you!
Best of luck to everyone else out there. It's all about finishing the race
Will there be any live stream for this event ?
#4 - Bean0
Quote from MousemanLV :Go go team vires! I would really like to see how vires will do. Best of luck to you!

Thanks dude, Dynx not out this round?
Well, not exactly. Some of our members do not really have the time to participate, so I guess atm we are not really in it, but we would be really keen to participate at the point if we had all our members on the grid along with the ability to practice fairly a lot before we participate.
excuses excuses
slovakia ring, undertaker00 and v8 star. good luck guys.
Thank you very much Niki, my first endurance race Have a nice ride
Going to be great to have a proper endurance championship running again.
Best of luck to all competitors
-
(IMOL) DELETED by Flame CZE : solved
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE : solved
Good luck to all teams, may the force be with you
Good luck to all
Somebody forgot about GenRs there
I'm delighted to see us mentioned in here, thanks
Quote from Ziomek21 :Somebody forgot about GenRs there

True that... I realised a short while after posting.

Make no mistake. I don't underestimate GenR! Apologies!
no livestream?
Stream not working... Stream 2 is offline.
It will start in 18:00 UTC.
Why that big difference between GT1 and GT2 fields at start? The smaller the difference,the later GT2s will be catched by lap,the more they will be spread out,the less the mess!
Great start guys great start, both GT1 jump start and the obligatory GT2 start crash and no restart that I see way too often on these fly starts. Is there ever a race with this type of start where there is no crash? People can't keep safe distances, trying to win on first 10m a 6h race

Lags in the field? Why don't you limit ping? Force them to pit/change driver or filter them out in practice and qualification?
Stream shows incorrect time left at the moment.
The irc communication line simply doesnt work for me. Is it okay for anybody?
Quote from ventspils_619 :Stream shows incorrect time left at the moment.

That's because I hit 5 instead of 6 in the tracker config /fp
Quote from skyline_TOmy :The irc communication line simply doesnt work for me. Is it okay for anybody?

Doesnt work for me neither. Doesnt work for anyone who I've asked.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG