The online racing simulator
AudioScrobbler -- LFS Group!
(52 posts, started )
Hadn't checked total group number in awhile. Up to 79 members now. It's really interesting to see the variety of music people listen to. I get stuck for ideas on what new cds to get so scanning play lists of others helps me find new stuff.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
But your desired genre doesn't fit the entire LFS demographic

Britney Spears and Ricky Martin?? (I'd maybe listen to She Bangs, but only the Hung version )
Quote from Tweaker :But your desired genre doesn't fit the entire LFS demographic

Britney Spears and Ricky Martin?? (I'd maybe listen to She Bangs, but only the Hung version )

lol hey I have a wide variety on there, no just her. If you notice Rush and U2 are 2 of top groups.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Theres a reason U2 is at the top, 1) Best Band Ever.
Almost all my listening now I do on the move... I need to get AudioScrobbler on my mp3 player.
Quote from Bob Smith :Almost all my listening now I do on the move... I need to get AudioScrobbler on my mp3 player.

Ditto, I listen to many albums on my MP3 player while driving in my car. And I also stream a lot more, and I wish that counted... but of course that isn't your personal picks.
I wish my iPod HD wouldn't have died, I would have been able to submit so many plays to Audioscrobbler.
I love the Last.fm concept, but I hate having another thing camping in my system tray, grrr.

At least it works in windows Vista now...
Quote from 96 GTS :I love the Last.fm concept, but I have having another thing camping in my system tray, grrr.

Yeah only recently they don't supply seperate plugins, it really sucks. They have this 2nd program to tag along with the actual plugin of your music player I don't know why they did that, but I guess it isn't all that bad. I had to reformat lately and I lost the old Winamp plugin.
I still have the audioscrobbler.wa.1.1.1.0.exe, is that what you were needing?

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
tiny is a lifesaver, i'm sportin' the audioscrobbler.wa.1.1.1.0.exe now!!! :monkey:
Quote from Tweaker :Yeah only recently they don't supply seperate plugins, it really sucks. They have this 2nd program to tag along with the actual plugin of your music player

I have to say that I'm still using my regural audioscrobbler submission methods, be it plugins or embedded functionality into the player itself - for all my music players: beep media player, rhythmbox, xbox media center etc. ... Can't you re-get the winamp plugin from a third-party site? Because, submission-wise, not much has changed.

That said, I like the new player. It's cross-platform, open-source, nice gui, it displays artist info aside from artwork, it has a nice tag editor, nicer search functionality, allows for multiple artist streams... and IMHO it's not really that heavy on resources.
does anyone have the older Windows Media Player plugin? Last I tried, it didn't work on Vista, but I'd like to try again, alas, I can't find it...
Signed up last night.
ive joined the party too....
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
haha... LOL

nothing wrong that! we should be proud!!!!
What? Why? What other sorts of music are worth listening to? I've yet to find anything else.

(yes, I know, everyone is different... for better or worse)
I have joined as well.
Don't worry, I'm representing for U2, my MASSIVE U2 playlist.
maybe i'll come in and show off my HUUUUGE collection of ministry of sound and all the ibizas.. and whatever other house and trance cds i have...
Well, in my utter boredom (and for lack of a Last.FM firefox user search plugin) I created one, I have submitted it to the Firefox Search Plugin dudes.
I have it attached, you just have to unzip it and place it in your "$:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/searchplugins" folder. You must have the .gif and the .src file. and you can quite easily mod the .src to make it search by Real Name, or by Email address, and it's said how to in the comments section of the plugin.

Sorta of an experiment with creating Search Plugins for Firefox, Quite simple if you ask me, might whip out a few for a few other things.

Hope you find this even remotely useful
Attached files
FirefoxLastFM-Gu3st.zip - 1.1 KB - 131 views
#47 - Jakg
joined, i woulda done it before, but ive only just found a 3rd party plug in for XMPlay

EDIT - I think its doing it, is it?
Last.fm
http://www.lastfm.de/user/NeelchenFM
Thats mine, but its not that exact, as I have WinAmp playing in shuffle mode mostly, so some artists I have lots of music from end up a bit too high (like Ash)
It's nice with the fire.fm firefox extension. I use it at work sometimes when i don't want to stream an normal radiochannel.

AudioScrobbler -- LFS Group!
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG