The online racing simulator
1stBFA FO8 Championship [Completed]
(80 posts, started )
Yea,and I did it on purpose! First check replay before saying that someone hit you!

Don't you think I wasn't angry when someone ahead suddenly decided to change line,so I had to avoid him by braking on fast straight with 7 cars right behind? The damage I gained there,ruined also my race.
Rony I don't speak about first corner to the right but in the fast S in uphill on how far you have moved, I think, to keep the trail of those who were in front you and you didn't see that I was coming in your left. Watch the replay from above so well see what happened.
Since I could not be bothered to moan about that incident,I didn't save the replay and for some reason I can't download it from the posted link (browser says connection denied),so I can't comment. What I posted was what I remembered from live race. And yes - it was about the fast section near secondary pitroad.
rony if you give me your mail I can send the repaly
Sorry for the dead links, we have moved the files to our new event website which is still work in progress.
But you are already able to get the old results and replays: http://1stbfa-events.de/results/

1stBFA FO8 Championship [Completed]
(80 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG