The online racing simulator
People are still enjoying LFS
(30 posts, started )
Well, knowing probably only 15% or less actually use it on these forums.. Fractions sucks too..
Quote from ghost racer :Luckily, I have already wrote up blueprint with the basic measurements!

Recaro's are great to use because they make them for a wide verity of vehicles so normally the bases are removable which provides a good flat surface. There is a DIY, but I made mine so it is able to bolt up to the existing base bolt location. Word of advice make sure everything is square and even (why I made the blueprint). Since the steel bars bend when you sit down it'll make it sit uneven. I'll be redoing mine in the future.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=398899

Ps.. I hate the imperial system, however I only had a standard tape measure with me when I took these measurements. Any conversion webpage should help you convert the crap imperial measurements.

Cool thanks for that, so all in all, how do you think it cost you?

Cheers for sharing

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :Cool thanks for that, so all in all, how do you think it cost you?

Cheers for sharing

Fordie

I got the seat from a car I'm parting out. For all the hardware and supplies to make the brackets ran me $30, and the student task chair is $30. So plan on at least $60 after you get the chair. However I already had drill bits and everything else needed.
in my days i had a bmw 5 series electric leather seat which i made working from a 12v adapter. it was very comfy but pretty heavy
In my days we didn't have seats. We had to sit on the bones of our ancestors.

People are still enjoying LFS
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG