The online racing simulator
People are still enjoying LFS
(30 posts, started )
My g/f enjoyed some LFS with the new recaro seat I turned into a computer chair.
Attached images
IMG_4117.jpg
You have a beautiful chair. and girlfriend.
#3 - Mysho
You don't even see other side of the chair.
Quote from Mysho :You don't even see other side of the chair.

Like this??
Attached images
1373928_10151609496361626_849679992_n.jpg
Can we see the front of the chair?
boom
Attached images
1382296_10151609312656626_121118588_n.jpg
It is indeed a nice chair.

Was better with girl in it though.
It is indeed a very nice chair though.
Quote from ghost racer :My g/f enjoyed some LFS with the new recaro seat I turned into a computer chair.

Good, now get her an S2 licence and that exact same setup at her place, and you can both sign up for events in LFS (even if they are at around 9/10am over there on the left coast :P)
Quote from dekojester :Good, now get her an S2 licence and that exact same setup at her place, and you can both sign up for events in LFS (even if they are at around 9/10am over there on the left coast :P)

You sound desperate...
10 AM races is pretty perfect actually. You have the rest of your day to get drunk.

And yes, drive LXC. It will be fun.
Quote from Bose321 :You sound desperate...

No, not at all. It's a common activity they can share! And fight over him finishing higher than her after the race! hehehehehehehehehe
how do you keep ir from going backwards when you press the pedals?

I had only wheelless(did I create a new word?) chairs for the last 10 years, but I had to buy a new one, and coulnd't find any chair without wheels that were confortable and not 2 meters high, so I had to buy a chair with wheels...

but i bought it more than 15 days ago, and I didn't play any racing simulator since, because it goes backwards when I try to brake
I think the rubber mat is the best idea going for you. I never seem to have issues when it's on the carpeting. Personally I dislike stationary chairs because you can't make those micro adjustments as easily. I think I might redo this chair and look for a bad chair with the tilt function.
#18 - DeKo
That looks like the best computer chair ever, I'm sick of buying a new one every few months because they all go flat. Time to go to the scrapyard I think.
My chair is getting destroyed by cats. I might need a new one.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My chair is getting destroyed by cats. I might need a new one.

I would throw the cats out to be honest.
Quote from ghost racer :My g/f enjoyed some LFS with the new recaro seat I turned into a computer chair.

Awesome, how did you do it, I would love a chair like that, but not very tool handy

Can we have some picture's on the underneath or a guide

Fordie
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My chair is getting destroyed by cats. I might need a new one.

I know that feeling, I used to have a leather chair, now it's pieces of leather on some foam.

Since when does one person count as "people" ?
Quote from Fordman :Awesome, how did you do it, I would love a chair like that, but not very tool handy

Can we have some picture's on the underneath or a guide

Fordie

Luckily, I have already wrote up blueprint with the basic measurements!

Recaro's are great to use because they make them for a wide verity of vehicles so normally the bases are removable which provides a good flat surface. There is a DIY, but I made mine so it is able to bolt up to the existing base bolt location. Word of advice make sure everything is square and even (why I made the blueprint). Since the steel bars bend when you sit down it'll make it sit uneven. I'll be redoing mine in the future.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=398899

Ps.. I hate the imperial system, however I only had a standard tape measure with me when I took these measurements. Any conversion webpage should help you convert the crap imperial measurements.
Quote from ghost racer :
Ps.. I hate the imperial system, however I only had a standard tape measure with me when I took these measurements. Any conversion webpage should help you convert the crap imperial measurements.

Wow, you're so hardcore. Do you hate freedom, education and health insurance too?

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG