(30 posts, started )
Mk - Arab Drift ..
Freshly nice video but

there is one problem
what is it ?
You drive the cars?
Yes Me
Quote from squidhead :He DID say
Quote from = Mk = :This is My last movie in Lfs (Arab drifting style)

I see, then there is no problem ( except if counting the video itself how such refreshing video it was and also what if his mind will change? )

Well, anyway... thanks lol
aha well guys i didnt mean that this will bee my last movie

i meant this is the last movie i've finished

thanx guys
Quote from = Mk = :aha well guys i didnt mean that this will bee my last movie
i meant this is the last movie i've finished

Oh... sooo... you need help reporting what you did?
What is song name at 1:47?
Quote from Litro :What is song name at 1:47?

Ice_MC_i_Alexia_-_Its_a_Rainy_Day
Quote from Litro :Yes, but its remixed.

yeah the one in the movie it is remix

if u want the original one just search for : ice MC - it's a rainy day
i bet Litro wanna have the remixed version = same that is used in the video.
Where you guys come from? I mean.. Are you multiplying over the time? The same concept of video, the same music, the same VOB in the game. What the hell? I think it's one of muslim out there who is, of course, rich and buys thousands of s2 copies just to fool us lettin' us think 'oh, nice, we have another arabian-mega video maker'.

For the record, why do you like 90's dance music? I am very curious about that. Judging on arabian videos on this forum, all of you like this genre of music. It's likely to become a sort of stereotype.
Quote from seniecka :Where you guys come from? I mean.. Are you multiplying over the time? The same concept of video, the same music, the same VOB in the game. What the hell? I think it's one of muslim out there who is, of course, rich and buys thousands of s2 copies just to fool us lettin' us think 'oh, nice, we have another arabian-mega video maker'.

For the record, why do you like 90's dance music? I am very curious about that. Judging on arabian videos on this forum, all of you like this genre of music. It's likely to become a sort of stereotype.

Because this kind of music ( 90's) ) we enjoy it so much and its perfect to use in montage .
Quote from = Mk = :Because this kind of music ( 90's) ) we enjoy it so much and its perfect to use in montage .

We know you like it, but why? You've not answered the question yet.
Because they enjoy it and it's perfect for montage?

kfooooooooooooooo!
Damn, he is banned. How will he now answer what remix it is./
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :

Too slow to get the point, ice man? How hard can it be to get the question? I want to know WHY arabs like that kind of music. Just curious about that.
Why do You like music?
Quote from seniecka :Too slow to get the point, ice man? How hard can it be to get the question? I want to know WHY arabs like that kind of music. Just curious about that.

Are you seriously trying to tell me you have a point in that question? Let me ask you this smartass, WHY do YOU like the music you listen to?
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Are you seriously trying to tell me you have a point in that question? Let me ask you this smartass, WHY do YOU like the music you listen to?

If you apathetical towards my question it's your problem, maybe? Yes, I am keen to get an answer, 'cos that music is not even used anymore these days and suddenly arabs do use that.
Of course, I can tell WHY I DO like my music, but this time I won't. It's not about me, it's about that guy. Your counter attack with the same question, addressed to me won't work, Creizi Pymp.

Mk - Arab Drift ..
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG