The online racing simulator
Sure the 920 is better.

But that about the RAM of nonsense. The 520 even runs games fluidly. I haven't had a single app or game that crashed or didn't open because of a lack of RAM.
Quote from e2mustang :never had a windows phone so i dunno the difference. i heard there are way less apps but tbh i dont rly use them,maybe games

There's all the apps you'll need pretty much. 520 runs as smooth as 920 from what i've witnessed. It's not like Android where you need at least a Nexus for it to run smoothly.
I love the phone and the OS, only thing that bothers me is this ominous problem i have with the battery every now and then. It's not affecting everyone with a WP8, but it's there..
A couple of days ago

thx for the inputs

have to do a full service next week or so, oil, filters, spark plugs, and fix that still rattling exhaust
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
2x Hanns-G HW246 "Oreo" monitors.
2x HDMI cables.
1x DVI-D to HDMI converter.

My CIBOX 22" 10 year old screen was show it's age and I was getting sick of tear off and "muddy" textures when gaming. These screens will do nicely.
ASUS GTX 780 DCU II OC

Got my shift this week. Amazing bit of kit.

Now I need to start building a rig.
Corsair Obsidian 750D, continuing ultra-quiet PC project.

For my girlfriend. She had a lumia 710 with wp7.8 and wasn't happy with it for a long time
I hope yours didn't come with that awfull looking time/weather widget lol
Bought a cheap hp x4000 coz my logi mx performance died it served me very well for 4 years

My lovely new screens arrived. Now to work on the rats nest under my desk.
ST205

That's cool! Just the wheels are a bit... Well,it's a matter of taste,I guess...
he stole it from a 1st gen viper
Agree, that's gonna be the first mod, some 5 spokes in white That and the spoiler raiser blocks
Quote from e2mustang :Bought a cheap hp x4000 coz my logi mx performance died it served me very well for 4 years

the hotlap mouse died?

u tested this on lfs yet?
hotlap mouse and the rendermouse is dead ye
i dont play lfs anymore so dunno if this is good but i doubt
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Don't feel bad, no one else does either.

500 people is a fairly large "no one" plays. Especially considering it's a late sunday night for the majority of LFS' users.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

500 people is a fairly large "no one" plays. Especially considering it's a late sunday night for the majority of LFS' users.

1, I would say most of those users are demo users.
2, 500 users is insignificant considering how many "racers" there are in LFS. 0.04% of users are active. That is, statistically speaking, no one.

[edit: using the figures in that screenshot, the number of active users is now only 0.03%]
Attached images
Capture.PNG
Of course it's gonna be no DOTA with 1 kazillion people, but considering how niche of niche LFS is, 500 people at 1 AM in the predominant timezone for LFS users... That's not that bad.
when you combine
this

+

+
hmm .. ok no mor pics here to make it short
innovatek HPPS Plus, XSPC Radiator EX120, mps flow200, Aquaero 5Pro, Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5, i7-4770K, 16 gb Dominator-GT, graka with no number...
you get this -> Post your "LFS" rig..
I just bought Race '07 for €2.99

Nice game, I'm just trying FBM at Masarykův okruh (Brno, CZ).

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG