The online racing simulator
Sonax Gokart reconstruction (FOX)
(24 posts, started )
hello racing buddy´s, im pretty new to LFS, but ever since i bought the game, i have really wanted to make a skin for my cars that is the same as the car i race in RL (pretty easy, but just want the sponsors and stuff on) i race a gokart, but the colors in it are easy to convert i think, can anyone help me with this?

Regards
Kristján Einar
KEK
Post some pictures of your kart and some people will help im sure. To make skins for all the s2 cars is a big job so it may be that people take one or two cars to skin in your design.
is ther any clear shots of the front?, and also is there any specific car you want skinning? or just all of them?
i would like the "fox" and then the turbo super car (on the left in the last row in your garage) then just what you like skinning, if some of you want to that is ill try to find a shot of the front
#6 - Smax
Please take a close up photo of the yellow number panel on the kart, only the number is legible in your photos. Please also take photos of the front and rear of the kart, so that it can be done accurately.

*edit heh beaten to it
Quote from Smax :Please take a close up photo of the yellow number panel on the kart, only the number is legible in your photos. Please also take photos of the front and rear of the kart, so that it can be done accurately.

*edit heh beaten to it

the yellow number panel isnt cool on a normal car i think ^^
ok ill start it now then, unless smax really really wants to do this.
btw, do you want any extra decals putting on?
also, im having problems with getting any skins up in the game, when im done saving them in the folder, they just dont pop up in the game, even though i went and uploaded them (mainly f1 skins, but they have all been uploaded)
ok, ive started, and iv included a work in progress shot for you, but what is the oval decal above sonax? i cant make it out very clearly, if i no what it is, itll be no prolem. im not sure about your skin problem, try asking in the technical assistance section.
Attached images
sonax Fox WIP.jpg
ah above, its a workshop, ill try to find a better picture of it.
and if you could put my name in, like a pro driver, it would be: K.E.Kristjánsson, and im icelandic

thx a million bro, its looking gr8, cant wait to race with it
ok all finished now i think. i added your name on the side as requested, however i must apologise for the "vélarverkstæði JS" logo, as it is fairly low quality to the rest of the car, because i couldnt find the logo anywhere, so i had to take it from your photo and manually touch it up. anyway i hope you like it
EDIT: i forgot the screenshot, there you go
Attached images
sonax Fox WIP.jpg
FOX_sonax copy.jpg
#18 - Smax
#19 - Smax
I've re-created an approximation of the Kart Racing logo, I'll post it here so it anyone else who's interested can use it too.
good work smax, ive edited the Fox skin so that it now contains the logo you recreated, so CREDIT TO SMAX FOR THE LOGO.
#21 - Smax
FXR Kekkart.

The file labelled FXR_Kekkart_1024.jpg is the one you should upload for online use, the other one is the 2048 pixel high quality version which you can use for taking screenshots/movie work when you're playing offline.

My apologies for the rather poor approximation of the special characters from the Icelandic text, I re-created them by juggling English characters and drawing lines, rather than trying to do it properly.
thx a million guys, looks so good
btw, if any1 is bored, i would love a bf1 skin
#24 - Smax
FXR_Jonnason

As per request, this skin wears number 1 and has the name J.K.Jonnason. It also has yellow mirrors to distinguish it from the number 2 car.

FXR_Jonasson_2048.jpg - high quality skin for offline play
FXR_Jonasson_1024.jpg - This one needs to be uploaded to LFS world for online play.
Attached images
FXR_Jonasson_2048.jpg
FXR_Jonasson_1024.jpg

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG