The online racing simulator
banned from Redline Racing
(59 posts, closed, started )
I have played a few days with this server,and suddenly my connection is rejected?without any warning,no wreck,no notice, no warning .
I cannot find there website to contact them ?
Any help Welcome
#2 - Tukko
Quote from kgb27r :I have played a few days with this server,and suddenly my connection is rejected?without any warning,no wreck,no notice, no warning .
Any help Welcome

get used to it
Quote from kgb27r :I have played a few days with this server,and suddenly my connection is rejected?without any warning,no wreck,no notice, no warning .
Any help Welcome

it would help if you had a replay of this happen to see why you got banned. I never going on any Redline Racing server because of all the stupid messages that pops up it is just annoying, well the is woman for you
#5 - th84
You must have recieved the blug flag and got banned for not pulling over right away and stopping to let the leader pass!
Quote from rc10racer :it would help if you had a replay of this happen to see why you got banned. I never going on any Redline Racing server because of all the stupid messages that pops up it is just annoying, well the is woman for you

How can he get the replay if he gets banned? You'd need to be superman to know what was coming next and save the replay. illepall

th84 should be banned from everywhere too, he's a wrecker and a noob () All who read this BAN HIM NOW.
#7 - th84
I love you too bawbag!! Ill admit... i am a noob, but a wrecker i am not!! (unless its you)
lol noobs are everywhere bawbag cant stop that
I to got banned from redline. I was involded in the big turn 1 wreck that happen in front of me, i had no where to go at all. Who and how can I cantact an admin to lift the ban because I had a lot of fun racing there, good times
@kgb27r,
There must be a good reason why you got banned. Note that server admins don't need to give you a warning before doing that.

@Bawbag, all,
Turn on autosaving so every race can be automatically saved even if kicked or banned from server. All you need to do is to erase unneeded mprs once a week or once in a few weeks.
Quote from RacerScott :I to got banned from redline. I was involded in the big turn 1 wreck that happen in front of me, i had no where to go at all. Who and how can I cantact an admin to lift the ban because I had a lot of fun racing there, good times

http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=59595
good luck
#12 - DeKo
yeah nice, didnt know wreckers were allowed in teams

barlin (or whatever it is) apparently thinks he rules the earth. first race he loses control and a guy touches him, which he couldnt avoid, and he went a bit mental saying "people who are slower should get out of the way" etc, no rights to fight for position.

next race, i was talking to him about his opinions and got kicked at the start of the race (note to self, never talk to an admin again, ever, apparently its against the rules to disagree with an admin). when i went back on, i was just happily cruising, just set testing, not getting in anyones way, i slowed down a bit as a person a lap ahead of me was going a bit slow and didnt want to complicate by trying to overtake him, and wham. on the 2nd last corner (one before the pit entrance) he doesnt brake at all and slams into the back of me, basically just out of spite of me disagreeing with him and most of the server disagreeing too.

after that i couldnt help but call him a fa*got and get auto banned for 12 hours, and in a bit of a rage i shut down LFS without saving the replay. it just bugs me that power hungry admins think they can kick and wreck people all they like.

(i expect to get perma banned from this server for this little rant, just make sure barlin doesnt read this or i will be, but please dont, it was one of the best (imo) and my favourite server on LFS until this)
Any help Welcome

kgb27r----I know why you got bannned... your a wrecker... you wrecked me this morning buddy, and I am not the only one you wrecked, intentionally or not.:wtf2:
#14 - Jakg
instead of all this fighting on the forum, put a replay into the Wrecker Barricade
hello everyone first of all the i didnt just not brake and hit into deko i didnt see him and he was basicly stopped on the racing line and i didnt ban you as it was my fault you got auto banned for calling me a faggot lol

And for anyone else we try to keep good clean racing going but its hard with the amount of idiots that come onto the server. Also i admins do not need to give reason to get rid of you. Me and the rest of the redline team try to keep good racing going but we dont have to put up with people moaning and nagging at every decision they make we are on to have fun and if you have a problem with the way the server is ran im sorry to say go race somewhere else!

P.S Thanks marecare at least someone has common sense

P.SS Wheres the need for all the sarcy comments Rev????
#16 - arco
Barlin, please give me a good explanation for why I'm permanently banned from your servers. What have I ever done to you to deserve such a thing? I haven't even raced one lap on your servers yet, cause everytime I connect I get banned after 30 seconds. Do you really think that it is a fair thing to do?
Arco i think we both know why you have been banned and i wasnt to sure if i agreed with it at first but now after speaking to some fusion drivers i 100% agree as i think your bunches attitude is crazy i mean look at rev on this thread perfect example i think your best off just quiting while your ahead and not try to join redline server
Quote from tombarlin :Arco i think we both know why you have been banned and i wasnt to sure if i agreed with it at first but now after speaking to some fusion drivers i 100% agree as i think your bunches attitude is crazy i mean look at rev on this thread perfect example i think your best off just quiting while your ahead and not try to join redline server

dude, u still dont get it. not only the fusion drivers have problems with ur servers. and if many ppl have the SAME problem, there must be something wrong w it.. btw ill do what u told me, i wont join ur servers.
A large Tango and a box of popcorn please miss, this looks like quite a show , will there be a directors cut?
but of course there will be a directors cut. would you like a straw with that tango madam?
Yes mmmm defo something wrong thats why server is always full and lots of great racers want to join (including your selves by the look of it) so hows something wrong????? illepall
Quote from Bawbag :How can he get the replay if he gets banned? You'd need to be superman to know what was coming next and save the replay. illepall

I think (there's a high possibility I'm talking out my arse here) that LFS keeps a replay called temp.mpr in the mpr folder of the last race, if you need it to that folder and rename it before you start your next race and LFS overwrites it.
#23 - arco
Yes Barlin, I know I'm being accused for something I have never done. By an ex-member of Fusion, who shut down our servers without asking us, and took them to a new team, just because she didn't agree with us on how to run them. She then decides that I have banned her from our website, just because I'm the admin there. Well, guess what. I'm not the only admin there, and nevertheless, no one has ever banned her from our website. I feel very sad that she has turned you against us, because some of your members used to be very good friends of us. But go ahead, ban every member of Fusion from your servers. We definitely won't do the same to you on our servers. We're above that stuff. And honestly, that's not the way to earn respect in this community. Which you'll soon find out if you continue on the path you've chosen.
Quote from tombarlin :Yes mmmm defo something wrong thats why server is always full and lots of great racers want to join (including your selves by the look of it) so hows something wrong????? illepall

still doesnt mean everything is ok. but im out. have fun..
Quote from arco :Yes Barlin, I know I'm being accused for something I have never done. By an ex-member of Fusion, who shut down our servers without asking us, and took them to a new team, just because she didn't agree with us on how to run them. She then decides that I have banned her from our website, just because I'm the admin there. Well, guess what. I'm not the only admin there, and nevertheless, no one has ever banned her from our website. I feel very sad that she has turned you against us, because some of your members used to be very good friends of us. But go ahead, ban every member of Fusion from your servers. We definitely won't do the same to you on our servers. We're above that stuff. And honestly, that's not the way to earn respect in this community. Which you'll soon find out if you continue on the path you've chosen.

ya man thats not cool just ban them becuase your ont a part of there team that not cool:sadbanana
This thread is closed

(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG